Now That We're The Same, We're Together Forever

Get Up!

“Jacob! Let’s go! We still have to drop off your father!” Jacob told me it was fine if we left in an hour. The only problem is he’s not ready. We have been doing absolutely nothing for the past hour and he’s chooses now to get ready.

It took me a while to get him up. I was sitting on the couch and Jacob was across the couch with his head in my lap.

I had to stretch a little bit to see the clock in the kitchen because Jacob was on me and I wasn’t sure if I had to wake him yet. It was about ten minutes from when we decided we wanted to leave. I softly scratched his head with my fingertips to wake him up. He grabbed my hand to stop me.

“Sleep.” He droned.

“Beach.” I replied, leaning down to kiss his forehead. “Get up.”

“Five more minutes. I’ll be ready.”

“You don’t even know what time it is now.”

“Yes,” he poked his temple, “I do.”

“As long as your ready to leave at five sharp.”

“I will be.” That is exactly what he said to me. Twenty minutes later…and he’s not ready.

“Jacob, if you don’t get out here right now, I’m leaving you.” I heard footsteps coming from his room.

“You wouldn’t do that.”

“Try me.” He got a tight hold on me so I couldn’t go anywhere. I laughed.

“Dad, let’s go!”

“He’s already in the car.”

“How did you get him in the car?”

“Jacob, your dad is old not crippled.”

“Right.”

“Are we going?”

“Let’s go.” He wrapped an arm around my waist and led me outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Countdown to TBOF: 2 Chapters

I like rambling. I found that in the most awkward of situations I do it a lot. There is also another thing I've realized. I turn really, REALLY red when I get embarrassed. I've been blushing like crazy lately and I have no idea why. Anyways, enjoy the stories.

The rest are all being posted today. I'll have the thrid part out by or on next Saturday. Maybe sooner. Depends on my privilages. I think I spelled that wrong. Who cares? Hope you like.

Questions = love
Comments = more love
Subscriptions = lots o' love