Now That We're The Same, We're Together Forever

Holding Out

“Jacob, let me help.”

“Relax, Ror, I got it.” He said pulling another bag out of the trunk and closing it.

“At least let me get the blankets.” I said already reaching for them so he couldn’t protest. “Why did you get all that stuff anyway?”

“I’m starving. And who knows how hungry you are. You had a soda for lunch.”

“True.” He led me down to the beach area. I laid one of the blankets down and Jacob placed the bags onto it. He sat down facing the water and I sat down in between his legs. I pulled another blanket on top of us. I leaned back against him. The sky turned a pretty shade of red orange.

“Chip?” Jacob asked me.

“Please.” He reached over to one of the bags and pulled the chips out. He opened it around me then placed the bag in my lap. “Thank you.” I pulled a chip out of the bag and fed it to Jacob.

“Thank you.” We looked back at the sky. “Pretty?” Jacob asked.

“Yeah.”

“Glad you like it.” I smiled.

“You act like you had something to do with it.”

“I try.” I leaned my head into his neck and kissed it.

“I love you.” He grabbed my waist turning me around to face him. I laughed. “Jake, what are you doing?”

“Shut up and you'll find out.” And he leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes. It seemed he was going slower and slower until I just couldn’t take it anymore. I crashed my lips onto his taking him by surprise. I knew he liked it because he deepened it, leaning back and rolling over so he was on top of me. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip and I certainly let him in. He kissed slower and eventually stopped. “I love you.”

“I think I got that.” I looked at him for a minute. “It felt like you were holding out on me.”

“What?”

“If I had known you were that good of a kisser, I would have kissed you days ago.” He smiled and rolled over so he was next to me. Jacob looked up at the sky. I rolled on my side and rested my head on his chest. He stroked my hair. I closed my eyes and drifted to dreamland.
♠ ♠ ♠
Countdown to TBOF: 1 Chapter

I know it seems a little awkward. I felt awkward just writing it. I'm not so good at writing PDA's. I'm trying to get better. I write more and more PDA's in my others stories (possibly soon to be posted, once I figure out where they are headed) but it's still a little weird.

Questions = love
Comments = more love
Subscriptions = lots o' love