Now That We're The Same, We're Together Forever

I Want Her Home

& is Calvin, Lorelei's dad
@ is Billy, Jacob's dad

“Karen, they could be doing anything.”

“Which is exactly why you have to trust her, Cal.” Calvin grumbled at her comment.

“She is seventeen years old. She just met Jacob.”

“Jacob is a good boy. And if Rory is the same girl you always bragged about, you don’t have to worry.” She reached over and put her hand on his. “And if anything, Billy is there.”

“Billy is…cool, though. He probably doesn’t care what they do.”

“That’s not true. I’ve known Billy for a long time. He doesn’t seem like the kind of person to let his kid roam free to do whatever.”

“You didn’t know him when he was a teenager.”

“No, but I know him now. I know that he would never let anything of the sort happen. You just have to calm down. This is how kids are supposed to act. It’s all part of growing up. She’ll come home.”

“I want her home now.”

“Right now probably isn’t the best time. Remember her first night here? She got mad at you the second she saw I was here. If she did change, it’s not a good idea to force her home so soon after.”

“And then we’re back to the they could be doing anything thing.”

“I give up.” Karen stood up from the table. “I can’t help you think you’re wrong about them if you’re not even going to try.”

“I don’t know what to think.”

“Well, you better figure it out before you do something that will make her hate you and ruin her life forever. Plus, it’s getting dark. Who know where they could be?” she walked out of the kitchen and into her room. Calvin buried his head in his hands.

&What am I going to do?&

@They are fine. They are having a picnic on the beach.@ Calvin sighed a heavy sigh of relief. @That’s all they are doing and then they are headed straight home.@

&How can you be so sure?&

@Because, unlike you, I trust my son, Calvin.@

&It’s not that I don’t trust him. That is my daughter he’s with. She just lost her mother an—&

@Then the two of them have some things in common. They are both without a mother and they are both dealing with two things they really shouldn’t. Werewolves and you.@ Calvin winced. @She doesn’t want to hate you. But you being on her like this. And the thing with Karen and Denise. Quil. Imprinting. Phasing. It’s too much pressure for a seventeen year old girl about to graduate from high school. That doesn’t include the amount of pressure from you.@ Calvin sighed. He walked over to the couch and fell asleep thing over this whole ordeal with Rory.
♠ ♠ ♠
Countdown to TBOF: 7 days...is when you're going to die. jkjkjk. I hate that movie.

Last one of NTWTSWTFE. Get the next one up ASAP...

Questions = love
Comments = more love
Subscriptions = lots o' love