Scream

Chapter 11

The question struck me as strange. I had just openly admitted my hate for Michelle; and Brian wants to know if she can move in? Was he that dense or was I just unclear? Needless to say, I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

"Are you stupid or did I just make myself unclear?" I questioned raising my eye brow. Brian sighed deeply and I heard him grumble. Michelle smiled; she looked unsure of herself. She crossed one leg over the other and looked at Brian.

"It's fine Brian. It'll take some time for her to get used to me, we can do it another month. It doesn't have to be now." She spoke softly as she gave his shoulder a tight squeeze.

"Michelle that's not the fuckin' point!" Brian said behind clenched teeth. His tone was irritated. His hands were clutched into fists. His whole body was tense, I could tell. "She shouldn't get a say, but I am going to hear her out even though she isn't going to change my mind." He said quietly.

"Alright." I said; Brian and Michelle's heads snapped to me. I nodded and stood up. "She stays, I go. I'll phone Jimmy, Johnny or Matt and see if I can move in with them." I said looking at Brian with a blank stare and I spoke with a monotone.

The room was silent. I looked at Brian for a few more seconds waiting for him to object; he said nothing but look at the floor. I scoffed. "So that's how it is my dear Brother? You never wanted me. You just wanted to see the person that carries twenty five percent of your deoxyribonucleic acid, a.k.a DNA, then you were going to go back to your extravagant life! If you didn't want me then why did you take me away from the only home I have ever known!?"

"I never said I didn't want you!" Brian spat as he got to his feet. He crossed his arms and looked very confused.

"Bullshit." I said with a fake laugh. I shook my head and pointed my finger at Michelle. "You asked me if she could move in after I told you how much I didn't like her. Then come to find out that you already had your mind made up? No sir. Not for me." I said putting my hand down by my side.

"They won't let you move in with them." Brian said smugly. He had a shit eating grin on his face and all I wanted to do was smack it off. It took me everything that I had not to believe it or not.

"Then you will see me in a shelter." I said crossing my arms tightly over my chest. Brian's eyes narrowed when he realized the seriousness in my voice. I raised my eye brow's waiting for him to object. The look on his face told me that he was trying to decide weather or not I was toying with his head with my empty threats.

"You won't." Brian was challenging me and he knew it. The grin had returned on his face. I bit my cheek so hard it began to bleed.

"Try me." I said just above a whisper. Brian's facial features softened.

"She can stay with me." Zack spoke, standing up. I looked at him. My bewildered expression much have gave him and idea because he sat down his beer bottle and shoved his hands in his pockets. I turned to look at Brian.

He looked surprised in some ways. He nodded his head slightly as he looked at the ground. He looked at Zack and sighed. He crossed his arms. "She should stay here." Brian admitted; you could tell it was hard for him.

"Brian, she doesn't want to." Zack said carefully. He stood next to me and gave me a sympathetic smile. I wanted to smack him. I needed no ones sympathy.

"Brian, I could move in on a later date." Michelle said with a smile. Brian shook his head frantically.

"Everything was perfect before I found out about you!" He pointed his finger at me. He snapped. I was about to snap. The one thing happened that I didn't want to happen. I felt pricks from behind my eyes. They were rimming with tears. Brian's hard expression didn't change.

"I wasn't good enough for my Mother and now I'm not good enough for my Brother." I said in a whisper. I let my eyes close. I felt a few tears fall from my eyes. I knew, at that moment, that there were as green as they have ever been. I opened them and by the look on Michelle's face, I was right. "Fan-fucking-tastic." I said my voice had slightly cracked at the end.

I walked away from them all and went to my room. It was a good thing that mostly everything was already, for the most part, still packed. I could still hear voices from down stares.

"Brian that was the coldest thing you've ever said." I recognized the voice as Zack's.

I didn't listen close enough to hear Brian's response. I grabbed a bag filled with cloths and walked down stares. Zack caught my eye as I was walking past to go out the front door. He looked at me. I went out the front door before anything else was said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update for my amazing readers.

Comments=updates

Thanks!
:)