Scream

My life was never a good one. I used to think that it was better then some of my friends; until Mother went off the deep end. I was fifteen years of age. Still a child in the courts eyes.

The black eye didn't go away for a while. My best friend, Tara, asked questions along with her family whom had become my own over a short period of time. The court put me in my Grandfather's care, who then put me into Tara's parent's care. We were moving.

Moving to Kansas. I was exploding with joy of shutting my book, and starting a new one. With clean sheet's of paper and a whole book to write, it excited me in many ways.

Everything was going according to what I had hoped. I didn't get close to anyone at my school or the people who lived on my block. After all, I was living with the only people that mattered. I didn't need anyone else.

My life was good, amazing even. That is until I got an unexpected visit from my Brother. I had been told that he was dead, I was in shock. After knowing him for only a few day's, he took me to go meet his friends.

The people who had impacted my life for a long time, were now apart of my family. Until a unexpected romance cooked up.
  1. Chapter 1
    Free Bird
  2. Chapter 2
    All Around Me
  3. Chapter 3
    Ruin
  4. Chapter 4
    Concern
  5. Chapter 5
    Always Find My Place Among The Ashes
  6. Chapter 6
    Worst Nightmare
  7. Chapter 7
    Cold, Hard Truth
  8. Chapter 8
    Trouble
  9. Chapter 9
    Michelle
  10. Chapter 10
    Cute Without The E
  11. Chapter 11
    I Wont See You Tonight
  12. Chapter 12
    Let The Water Run Down, Let The Water Run Down
  13. Chapter 13
    Coming Together
  14. Chapter 14
    Warning
  15. Chapter 15
    Lost