The Littlest Way.

Interviews, Interviews, Interviews.........

Leslie's Point of view.

How many interviews have I done? The answer god only knows.

2 Years Earlier.

Let's start with E!

"We now return to E! True Holly-, Quinn Allman shut the fuck up. Goddamn it, can I start over?" I asked throwing, a pillow at Quinn.

"Take 26," Quinn giggled, from behind.

I rolled my eyes, and flipped him off.

"Can we just have Quinn with me in the goddamn shot? Otherwise, it is gonna be fucked, up again." I yell.

"Fine! Take 27,"

"Hi, you're watching the E! True Hollywood Story of me Leslie Way: The Original Princess of Darkness.” I said, laying my head on Quinn, and intertwining our fingers.

"And I'm her boyfriend, Quinn Allman. That means, she is all mine, bitches!" He said seriously.

"I love this man." I grinned.

-----Present-day-----

–MTV–

"We recently caught up with the infamous ,'Littlest Way' Leslie Way, the little sister Michael and Gerard, on tour with them," The interviewer said.

"Leslie, tell us about Quinn Allman, of The Used?" The interviewer asked.

"There's really nothing to tell. We dated about two years ago. He is a fantastic guy, and we are still friends, it just didn't work out." I said.

"Can you tell us about your new boyfriend, Matthew?" They pressed me for information.

"Well, nothings being said about that." I paused. "This relationship is staying behind the scenes." I said to mind my personal sake.

—Fuse Studios on Project Revolution----

"I'm Leslie Way, and this is Steven's Untitled Rock Show, where hoes are born. I love you too, Steven." I blew him a kiss, as he rolled his eyes.

"So Leslie how are you?" Steven asked, laughing.

"I'm doing well. How are things with you," I said flashing a devilish grin.

"Great. Thanks, for coming on the show, and inviting me on the tour, with you." He said.

"No problem. And you are my favorite interviewer." I winked at him. "You know what, I fucking want sit on your lap."

"Did you really need to swear?" He said as, I climbed into his lap.

"Abso-fucking-lutely as Bert, would do." I said grinning, and messing up Steven's hair.

"Stop that," I simply shook my head.

"Hey! What the hell's going, on here?" Rachel Gerard's Teen Queen girlfriend said.

"Shit! Hide me." I hopped behind him.

"Nothing," Steven lied.

"Well have you seen Leslie, Gee wants her?" Rachel asked.

"Nope. No idea where she is." He lied.

"Oh well. Thanks though." She said leaving.

"Uhuh anytime." He said. "It is safe."

"Hiya, dearie. Miss me?" I said.

"Aha!" Gerard yelled. "I found you,"

"What?" I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Now what?"

"Matthew, is looking for you." I nodded aimlessly.

"Are you listening to him?" Steven whispered and I shook my head.

"Gee, tell him I am busy fucking Steven, and don't have time for his shit." I said.

"Kay. Byee." He giggled running out of the room.

"I-Hate-My-Life." I said banging my head against the wall.

"So back to the interview." Steven said.

"Uh, uh. Go." I said.

"Well we have fan-mail sent here so we thought let's read some," Steven said.

"You actually thought?" I cocked a brow. "Or the producers actually thought?"

"Fuck off," Steve yelled, throwing the giant envelope, of mail at me.

"Gasp!" I faux gasped. "Language, Mr. Smith."

"Give me the letter." He grumbled, and I threw it at him.

"Ow!" He said rubbing his head. "The first letter comes from, who the Fuck Snuck this in here?"

"What? Give me that," I snatched it out of his hand. "I know who sent this to me. Tommy I'll get you back later. I know where, your shoes are."

"Huh?" Steven looked confused. "Anyway. Tommy, from England wants to know; What's it like touring with My Chem, Taking Back Sunday, and others?"

"Listen all you MCR and TBS fans it, ain't all roses, and sunshine. The fucking hell they put me through, anyways sucks. Do we have a clip from the 3rd projekt show? Well if we don't, Nathan of Madina Lake decided it would be fun to bring Leslie, in her Jammies, and no makeup, out on stage. They were all come on Leslie, So I go out on stage. I'm like fuck you. See I am an ugly motherfucker, without makeup, or shit. I hate you fucking dicks, I said to them. Then I did the unthinkable. I called Gee, and Frankie out to the stage. In there Jammies. Frankie was only in boxers, and Gee wore black jammie pants with a misfits shirt, that he stole from moi." I said. "Roll the clip. And the crowd went nuts."

------------Time Elapse--------------

"Welcome to fucking Projekt Revolution, to help me open the show, I'd like to welcome the ladies of the tour," Steven said. "The Mistress herself, everyone fucking show some support for, the Princess Leslie Way."

I walked elegantly, down the stage in a stunning dress. I'll show an image of it.

"My make up, was done by Gee Way." I said.

"The second lady is a hero, of the one standing next to me." Steven said. "Everyone in the crowd-"

"SCREAM FOR ME TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A very familiar voice said.

"Holy shit!" I whispered to Steven.

"I am Tammy Reginald. I'm sure you all know me, as a big Fuck off to all rock stars, Leslie and I will be appearing in Taking Back Sunday's, set for an interesting scene," She paused. "Leslie, get your ass backstage with me."

I was dragged immediately, into a dressing room.

"Hey bitch, miss me much?" Tammy said.

"Of course, I have you gay bitch. It has been what, six months?" I said.

"Do you remember, how we met?" She said laughing.

"Of course I do,"

Way back when I was twenty, I did a cameo on her hit television show, Band Epidemic. It's her show, and she basically criticizes Albums, and Bands today. She gives a big fuck you, to bands, which I absolutely adore, about her. So she had me co-host, for about 3-6 months. I love the bitch.

---------Time Lapse---------
As I left Tammy I sat in my dressing room.

A knock was on my door.

"It's open," I yell.

Then hear it squeak open, only to be slammed shut.

"Leslie," The voice whispered in my ear. "When, are we going to tell them."

"Soon, honey, soon." I shuddered. "I really don't want you killed."

"I don't care, but tonight we better do it," He said. "Six long painful months, he has been allowed to touch you, and I only watch."

"Don't start," I said. "It was your idea."

"I'll see you soon." With that he left, and the door was then opened.

"Matt! Just the man I want to see." I said.

"Yeah, what?" Matt said.

"Well babycakes, our romance, maybe ending." I giggled.

"Awww, it was only starting to get frisky," He said.

"Shut up. I'll still be your friend." I giggled.

"I'll see you soon, dear." He walked out too.

---------Time Lapse-------------

"We Are, Taking Back Sunday From Long Island, New York!" I heard Lazzara scream. "And we would like, to welcome a very, very special guest on stage with us tonight."

I rolled my eyes backstage, always with the theatrics.

"Give a very special applause to Leslie Emilie Way," He said, screaming.

I walked onto the stage for the second time that night. In a different dress, I might add. I walked to Matt, pecking his lips.

"Adam, calm down." I whispered huskily.

"I, Adam Lazzara, have a confession." He said.

"Actually I do," I said taking the mike. "For the last six months, I have been dating someone. Not Matthew Rubano, like it was thought. My real boyfriend, is one my sister, will approve of, and Gee's will beat me."

"And he is?" Rachel, Gee's younger, girlfriend yelled.

"Me." Adam said, kissing my lips.

"What!" Gerard and Mikey yelled.

"Here we go Adam," I nuzzled into his neck.

"Les, it is about fucking time, you had a real man." Lauren cheered.

"Hey, I'm a real man." Matt yelled, offended.

"I know, but you're my brother's age, and you'd look better with me." Lauren said.

"Get a fucking room," Adam and I yelled.

"Well, I'm the luckiest guy on tour. This next song, is dedicated to, the lovely Way over here." He paused to look at me. "Error Operator."

I screamed loudly, and then turned pink. I danced my ass of to the song, because I truly adored it. Actually at first I sat, and watched Matt's fingers play, and was just mesmerized. I walked off stage to get a drink, and not distract my boyfriend.

"Leslie Way. You have some 'splaining, to do." Frankie said.

"Why, Frankie Iero, do I have to?" I said.

"Well don't you want people to know, what I've done for you?" Frankie said.

"Fine, fine." I said. "Sit, sit. I'll tell the story in the next chapter along, with more of Rachel and Lauren."

"Mikes is going to kill me." I said to Frankie.

"No he is not. One I won't let him , and two why?" Frankie asked.

"'Cause his best friends, have been pretending to date me, and is dating me." I said.

"No. Cause I will protect you." Frankie said.

"Really?" I said looking up at him.

"Really." He said.

I got up, and trudged over to his couch. I placed myself on top of him; my head on his chest, and laying on him. He stroked my hair lovingly; like he always would. He nuzzled his head into my neck, and kissed it.

"Frankie?" I asked, making sure it was him.

"Hmmm?" He mumbled.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"I don't know," He said simply.

"If Adam sees you, I'm screwed. So stop it." I hissed.

"What if I say no?" He said.

"I'll twist your tiny balls until they fall off." I said.

"They are not tiny, and fine." He went back to stroking my hair, as I dozed off listening to Frankie's heart sing.

Th-thump, Th-thump. Over and over again.

"I love you so much, Les. More than you will ever know." I heard him whisper.

I think I wasn't supposed to hear that, but damn my good ears. What's that Frank got up his sleeve. Oh well don't apply to me. I have a boyfriend, one I love very much, and I think loves me.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N This one goes out to Rachel. For threatening to handcuff me to a keyboard. I <3 Rachel Bunches.