Boys Will Be Boys (but Are Sometimes Girls)

Chapter 12.

Nate’s eyes widened as he remembered the previous night. They’d both got drunk and he’d had sex with Brendon. And since they’d had sex, he was a man again, but that meant…

“Brendon, Bren wake up.” He hissed, poking Brendon’s shoulder. He noticed that it was slightly smaller.

“Meugh, leave m’alone.” Brendon grumbled. Even in a grumble, Nate noticed that Brendon’s voice was slightly higher.

“Brendon Boyd Urie, wake up now.” Nate snapped. Brendon laid on her back and Nate could see that his boyfriend (girlfriend now?) had changed. Brendon opened her eyes and looked at Nate. For a split second, Nate saw clear confusion but then Brendon’s eyes lit up when she realised what had happened.

“You’re back!” She said, before covering her mouth.

“Stupid fucker.” Nate told her, flicking her on the nose. “We had sex, dumbass, so now I’m back to normal and you’re the one with tits.”

“This… It’s ok though.” Brendon said. “This doesn’t bother me. The only thing that is gonna worry me is if you don’t find me hot and you dump my girly ass.”

“What… Brendon, what are you on?” Nate asked, pulling the vocalist towards him. “Even if you were butt ugly, I’d still love you. I love you for you, B, not your looks. Although, I have to say, you look pretty fucking hot.”

Brendon blushed. “I bet I’m not as pretty as you as a girl.”

“You’re better.” Nate told her.

Brendon’s hair had grown longer than Nate’s had, and it was dead straight. Her face was softer, her lips still as full as they always were. She had almost the exact shape that Nate had had, but Nate was guessing that Brendon’s ass was still just as nice as it always was.

“So, what are we going to do now?” Brendon asked.

“What do you mean?” Nate asked.

“With us. I mean, do we keep having sex and then changing between us, or do I need to fuck some random, as much as I’d hate it, but I’d do it for you, baby. I’d rather not though. I only want you.”

Nate looked at Brendon. He thought about the things Brendon had done with his tongue last night, the feeling Brendon going down on him, licking his clit…

Ok, he needed to stop thinking about that before he got in too much pain.

“Nate, baby, you in there?” Brendon was waving her hand in front of Nate’s face.

“Yeah, sorry, I was thinking about last night.” He smirked. “And don’t worry about fucking someone random. I think we need to help the community by isolating this thing.”

Brendon grinned. “So, what you’re saying is-”

“We’re both going to help isolate it, alternating between us.” He kissed Brendon and yeah, that was exactly the same. “I mean, being a girl isn’t all that bad.”

Brendon raised an eyebrow, but was still grinning. “Prove it, Novarro.”

Nate smirked. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” He moved down Brendon’s body and started teasing her by skimming his fingers across her clit. She gasped. Nate just smirked more. “Not even begun yet, Urie.” He murmured before moving his mouth down.

Within 10 minutes, Nate had got her off twice and was planning on making it 3 times when Brendon stopped him, gasping.

“Not this early in the morning, I can’t.” She panted.

“Later.” Nate promised, coming back up and kissing her.

Brendon nodded. “Later.” She repeated. “But right now, I think I need to return the favour to someone.” She moved her hand to Nate’s dick and pumped him hard.

Oh God, those calloused fingers, he loved guitarists for a reason. The roughness of their hands was amazing on skin, but Brendon’s hands were… Jesus, he was not going to last long at all.

He came over Brendon’s hand, groaning. Brendon kept her hand practically still while Nate fucked her hand. When he had finished, Brendon licked her hand clean, smiling at him. He collapsed onto the bed, panting. After a few minutes, he looked over at Brendon, who smiled at him.

“Shall we get our asses up out of bed? Oh, and I’ll need some clothes too.” Brendon said, jumping out of the bed and inspecting her body in the mirror. Nate stood behind her and realised that their female body shapes were in fact practically the same shape, right down to the height change.

It was strange being the taller one of the two now, but it didn’t stop Nate pulling Brendon close, kissing her neck.

“You know, you should tell Jon what happened.” He told her. “Because if we’re going to have sex while we’re there, you need to explain beforehand that you are going to be changing gender practically everyday.”

“Maybe 2 or 3 times.” Brendon waggled her eyebrows, watching Nate in the reflection. He just grinned and nodded. “Sweet. Now I want a shower, then I need clothes.”

“Bottom drawer.” Nate told her, pointing to his large dresser. “Vicky gave me loads of clothes, told me to keep them. And we’re the same size as girls anyway.”

“We’re practically the same as guys too.” Brendon added.

“Except your ass is one of the nicest fucking things I’ve ever seen.” Nate said. Brendon blushed and told him to stop it. “Seriously, it’s like God’s gift to fan girls all over the World and me.”

“And out of those options, only one has special Bdon ass privileges.” Brendon turned to kiss Nate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hands up if you adore Bdon's ass? -hand sneaks up-

Please comment. I'll love you forever if you do. :D

Also, in the hope of bribing you into a comment, I'd like to add this picture from the Cobra gig I went to on 28th May.

Image

ISN'T HE ADORABLE? I just wanna snuggle with him.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo