Boys Will Be Boys (but Are Sometimes Girls)

Chapter 13.

The next day, Nate and Brendon got a cab to the train station and brought the tickets to Chicago. They’d had sex twice more in the last 24 hours, but it was still Brendon who was female. They had a plan figured out with how they could have a little fun with everyone.

They didn’t arrive in Chicago until early evening, where they caught a cab straight over to Pete’s house. Pete had text the code for the gate to Nate while they had still been on the train, so they punched the code in and walked up to the house. Nate hid round the corner while Brendon rang the doorbell.

“They‘re back!” Gabe yelled from inside. Brendon giggled softly.

She could hear a scrabble behind the door until Alex finally opened the door. Everyone else, including Jon, stood behind him.

“Uh…” Ryland said, looking at Brendon.

“Hi guys.” She said, smiling brightly at them. All their faces were blank, except Vicky’s. She was smirking at Brendon, obviously knowing exactly who she was.

“Do we know you?” Jon asked.

Brendon pouted. “I’m insulted Jon, you’ve known me for 3 years.” She winked at them all. “Maybe I can help you out.” She looked over at Nate and motioned for him to come over. As soon as he was in the eye line of the others, they all grinned.

“So, I got my dick back.” Nate smirked, standing behind Brendon, putting both his arms around her waist. Brendon leaned into him, putting her hands on top of his.

Pete just laughed. “I knew it was going to be something like that. Come on, Nate, Brenda.” He snickered.

Brendon frowned at the name. “You know what Pete? Fuck you.” She said, flipping the bassist off as she walked in.

“I would, but I’m rather attached to my dick.”

“If you went near her, I’d cut it off before you lost it.” Nate glared. He wrapped his arms around Brendon as they sat down. “Mine.”

“Mine.” Brendon repeated as she laid her head on Nate’s shoulder. “And for fucks sake, stop staring Jon. Seriously pissing me off.”

Jon blushed and looked away. “Sorry.” He muttered. “It’s just strange.”

“I have to admit, when it’s one of your own, it’s stranger.” Alex said.

“Are you going to tell Ryan and Spencer about this then? Seeing as if you guys are planning on just changing between you, they’ll need to know.”

“Well, obviously. But fuck driving to Vegas, that’ll take ages. It’s on the other side of the country.”

“It’s lucky that I invited them back up here then, isn’t it?” Jon smirked. “I knew that this was going to happen sooner or later, so you might as well get it out of the way.” Brendon beamed at him.

“This is why we got you, Jon Walker.”

Pete snorted. “So you got Jon in the band so that he could get Ryan and Spencer here after your boyfriend, who was your girlfriend at the time, turned you into a chick? Did you predict this 3 years ago?”

Brendon glared at the bassist. “Fuck you.” She said, flipping him off.

“I have a wife for that, honey.” Pete replied coolly. “And you’ve got Nate.”

“Yeah I do.” Brendon smirked, leaning into Nate’s side. One of his arms curled around her side and she put her hand on his leg.

“Is Ashlee not back yet?” Nate asked. Pete shook his head.

“She’ll be back either tomorrow or the next day. It better be soon, cos I miss her and Bronx like fuck.”

“Is she coming back here or are you heading out to LA?” Gabe asked.

“I’m heading back to LA, but you guys are welcome to stay here still. Except you Walker, you’ve got your own place in town.”

“So, are you heading out tomorrow then?”

“Yeah. But I was thinking, anyone wanna head out to Angels tonight?” Pete asked them. They all nodded, including Brendon and Nate. “Bren, I can do what I did for Nate, tell the doormen to let you in on the guest list.”

“Ah, so that’s how you got in.” Brendon smiled at Nate.

“So, you’re gonna need a name. One that isn’t Brendon which is obviously a guy’s name.” Pete looked at her. “How about… Brenda?”

Brendon wrinkled her nose. “I don’t think so. I was thinking more like, Brianna.”

“Bree.” Nate added.

“Alright.” Pete grinned. “Get your asses ready then.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what did you think? Leave a comment please. XD Thankies.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo