What If There Is No Light At The End Of The Tunnel

*Chapter 14*

We drove far from town into a wooded area. There was a curvy road and along side was a semi large jungle gym.

We passed it up and kept going down the road. Then he pulled into a area without trees and parked behind a bush. We got out and he lead me further through the wooded area until we came to a lake.

The scenery was kind of beautiful with the sun starting to set and hide off behind the trees on the other side of the lake.

He took my hand and we walked along the lake until we reached a large bolder. We set on it side by side and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

We set there in silence until we couldn’t see the sun anymore.

“Brittnie?”

“Yeah?”; I said in reply looking over at him.

“No matter what happens. If anything happens. Anything wrong? Just come here. I’ll be waiting to make everything better. I promise.”

“Oh, Frankie.”

I leaned in and kissed him. He then put his fingers through my hair.

Before we knew it. It was pitch-black outside. I was going to be in so much trouble. But, I just couldn’t care less.

“Lets bring you home. Tell your mom its my fault your home late.”

“I couldn’t do that. Its equally my fault.”; I said while standing up.

All he did was smile in return as he stood up. He took my hand and we walked back to the car.

We both got in and he backed up, then drove off back onto the road.