What If There Is No Light At The End Of The Tunnel

*Chapter 22*

She stood taller than me. With curly, dark hair. She was wearing blue-jeans and a fit, faded band t shirt on.

She scooted in next to Gerard. Then Mikey sat at the end next to her.

“Hi. I’m Marena.”

I looked up from my menu to find her hand out.

“Hi.”; I said. Leaning across the table to shake her hand.

“I’m Brittnie.”

“I know. Frankie talks a lot about you to everyone.”

I laughed and rolled my eyes. Then looked over at Frankie to see his face flushed red. So, I lend my head on his shoulder.

“So, what are you going to get?”; He asked.

“I think I’m going to just get some pancakes. You?”

“I think I’m going to get the country fried steak.”

“That’s good.”

He kissed me on the top of my head. Then the waitress came. We all ordered our food and ate. We were going to pay for our own meals. But, Frankie insisted on paying for mine.

I finally gave in. After he handed the money to Gerard to combined it to pay for the food. He took my hand and we walked outside to the van.

He walked me to the side of the van where no one could see us. Then he gently pushed me up against the van. His hands on my hips and his body right up against mine.

I put my hands around the back of his neck as he kissed me softly on the lips.

My heart was pounding and stopped for a spilt second when I noticed some one came to the side of the van.

“What are you two doing?”

We stopped and looked. I couldn’t believe who was standing there. I wanted to die.