What If There Is No Light At The End Of The Tunnel

*Chapter 23*

“Don’t you know there’s a missing persons ad in the newspaper and on the news?”; Johnny said.

“Really?”

“Don’t listen to him Brittnie. Lets get in the van. The guys are coming.”

“Brittnie. You need to go home.”

Please Britt? Come with me?”; Frankie asked.

I didn’t know what to do. I know I should go home. But… I think I’m in love with Frankie.

“I’m.. I’m sorry Johnny.”; I said. Opening the door and getting into the van.

Frankie looked at Johnny and gave him a evilish smirk. Then got into the van chuckling.

“You guys ready?”: Bob asked.

“Yeah.”; Everyone said one after the other.

He pulled out of the parking spot and drove past Johnny and to the exit. Frankie took my hand into his.

I knew right then I couldn’t deny it any longer. I was in love with him. I just couldn’t decide if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

I sighed and leaned my head against him. Then Bob pulled out and on to the road.

The traffic wasn’t that bad. We all decided to go back to Bob’s. Then go to the lake to hang out.

We all walked into Bob’s. Me and Merena sat down. While the guys ran around the house grabbing stuff.

Frankie went into the long hallway. Then came back around with a huge sleeping bag. He smiled at me on his way out the door.

Then, he came back and took my hand. I stood up and soon after everyone else followed out to the van.