It's Not Always Easy, but I'm Here Forever

Chapter 6

We jumped off of the bus and stretched.

"So, who's gonna set up the tents?" Hannah asked, mainly the boys.

"I can do it!" Danny shouted overly excited as he went to get the tents from the back.

"I have a feeling this won't be pretty." Harry mumbled as he headed to help unload the back.

The rest of us snickered at Harry's comment.

Dougie ran off to get some wood for the fire, Lou tagged along with him, claiming she wanted to help. I could tell something was going on there.

Tom took my hand and i swear my heart almost exploded. "Come on we can pick the spot. I felt like I couldn't talk without stuttering or my voice squeaking, so i just nodded and walked with him.

Hannah saw us and i caught the knowing smirk she was giving us. I just looked down at our feet as we walked. Our matching black converse walking in the grass. Toms hand cradling mine, it felt like two puzzle pieces that were made for each other. I wonder if he could feel it also.

We stopped right in between both the forest edge and were the bus was parked. It looked like the perfect stop to set up. "This looks good." I managed to speak normally.

Tom smiled and nodded, never letting go of my hand. I didn't wanna pull away from him but everyone was starting to make their way over. I saw Hannah struggling with some of the blankets.

I gently pulled away from Toms grip and made my way to help her. "Here, let me help." I said as i took some of the blankets from her. I swear i could see a look of disappointment in Tom's eyes.

Dougie and Lou came out of the trees with wood for fire, everyone also noticed the goofy smiles on their faces. I wonder what happened. I would have to ask later.

The sun was starting to set and Danny was still having a hard time putting up his tent. The boys only packed 4 so we would have to pair up. Everyone else's tents were up. We all laughed at Danny. His tent was deformed and the tent poles were pocking from all directions.

"Here let me help." Clara walked up to the tent, and like a miracle she fixed Danny's mess. They were so perfect for each other, you could just tell.

"so who's gonna sleep in which tent?" Harry asked. " I know me and Hannah are gonna share one."

Lou looked around shyly and then she looked at Dougie. "Me and Dougie can share one." They both blushed after she finished.

"Me and Clara!" Danny practically jumped as he shouted.

"So I guess it me and you." Tom looked at me. I gulped

Oh boy....what am i getting myself into
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is!!! I'm such a bad writer! D=
This is for Stephanie thank you for the wake up call! I hope you like it!

Comment&Subscribe!!!