It's Not Always Easy, but I'm Here Forever

Chapter 5

When we all made our way outside we saw something that looked like a mini tour bus.

“Where did you get this?” Hannah asked as she closed the house door.

“We rented it!” Harry helped her with the bags. “Isn’t it great?”

Dougie was loading the back with all our things. “So…who’s gonna drive this baby?” I patted the bus resting my hand on it, with a grin on my face.

“You are not driving, that’s for sure.” Tom came over and removed my hand.

The boys and Hannah snickered leaving Lou and Clara confused. “Oh come on it was one time! You cant hold that against me.” I pouted and gave the best puppy dog face I cold muster.

“What happened?” Clara asked them.

“Once, we let Danni drive and let me tell ya. She’s a crazy driver.” He chuckled.

I smacked his arm. “Am not!”

“If you say so.” Danny moved a few steps away from me.

“We wanna know what happened!” Lou looked really interested.

“If you must know…You tell them Tom” I looked at him with a playful glare. “You where the one that brought this up.”

He sighed and then smirked. “We usually have driver who comes and picks us up and takes us to our gigs or interviews, but once no one showed. We were running late so Ella decides she will drive us. That night we had a concert and so she pops in the front seat saying she can drive and all that stuff so we let her. She is going more than 20 over the limit, swerving in and out of traffic. We all were holding on for dear life, poor Dougie almost peed himself.”

“Did not!” Dougie shouted looking embarrassed.

“I got you there on time didn’t I” I looked at all of them. “and it was one of your best concerts, so there!”

“And what about the time you drove into a ditch?” Danny piped up.

I glared at him. “There was a Duck on the road!” Everyone laughed at my comment.

“Yeah and the time-”
Clara cut Dougie short. “There’s more?” she asked surprised.

Harry was about to say something but I cut him off. “I get it, I get it, gosh I wont drive!” I said. “Can we go now?” I did not wanna hear more embarrassing stories about myself.

Everyone snickered and we walked into the bus. Tom took the wheel and everyone else spread around the bus. The engine came to life and soon the bus was on its way.

“I hope you do something so I can call you a bad driver.” I whispered into Toms ear. I could have sworn I saw him shiver.

“No way, I’m the best driver out of all of you.”

Everyone was sitting enjoying the ride. I took out my camera and started taking some pictures of everyone. I took a few of the boys sleeping. Harry woke up as I was taking a picture of him.

“What are you doing?” He asked me as he stretched.

I smiled as I looked at the picture I had taken. “scrap book.” I replied.

Over all the years I had taken so many pictures with the boys, of the boys, concerts and just about anything we ever did together.

We stopped at a rest area and got of the bus to stretch. I was taking pictures of random things. Then the bus mirror caught my eye. I called the boys over and told them to stand in front of it. I took a few pictures and they came out pritty cool. We got back on the bus and Harry decided to drive.

“Can I drive next time?” I asked just to bug them.

“No!” They all shouted ant the same time.

Harry turned to look at me as he said no. “Eyes on the road Mr. Judd!”

I took more pictures of everyone. The girls and I made goofy faces as the boys rested. The pictures turned out nice. Most pictures where of the boys sleeping, Most of them of Tom. He looked so peaceful as he slept I just couldn’t help myself.

I was taking another one of him and he opened his eyes at the same time the bus came to a stop. “Were here.” I told him. He gave me a smile that made my heart flutter.

I cant Like my best friend, Can I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating soon! I hope you like it. Oh and I just wanted to say hi to the new subscribers I got. You guys made me happy ^.^ Let me know what you think!

Comment&Subscribe!!!!