Basket Case Love

"Go Away Elliot!"

___________________________About 3 Months Later____________________________

Gerard stood in front of his home, he was offically clean and sober, so he could leave. He was probably the happiest kid alive!

"Gee, I'm so glad you're back.," Mikey said smiling.

"Me too," Billie Joe added.

Gerard had school tomorrow, and was looking forward to seeing Billie Joe, and beign able to be almost completely sane.

Gerard was dead tired so he went to bed as soon as he got to his room.

The next day Gerard's alarm clock screamed "Astro Zombies" to wake him up.

He sat up, and his vision was a little hazy, but he managed. He stood up, his bare feet making contact with the cold wooden floor of his room.

"Gee, breakfast is ready!" Mikey called from the kitchen.

"Oh, OK Mikes," Gerard called back as he pulled on a pair of boxers, some baggy jeans, and an Iron Maiden t-shirt. He grabbed his backpack and slipped on a pair of Vans, then headed up the stairs.

"Hi, Gerard," His mom said as he grabbed a fried egg.

"Hi, Mom."

He ate his breakfast and looked at the clock, 7:35 AM. It took about 20 minutes to drive to school, and school started at 8:30.

"Gerard, don't forget your medicine," Mikey reminded him, handing Gerard a white pill. It was his anitdepressincts. Gerard swallowed the pill and headed out of the door, with Mikey following him.

He made it to his locker and ripped it open. grabbing his sketchbook and pencils, and his history book. Gerard walked into history and found Billie Joe waiting for him.

"Hi Gee!" Billie Joe said smiling.

Gerard raced over and said hi.

"Hang on Billie Joe, I gotta take a leak, I'll be back," Gerard said randomly and walked away.

When he got to the bathroom and did his business he noticed Elliot. Elliot sneered at Gerard.

"Hey Gerard, were were you for four months?" He asked. "I've been waiting to beat you up all this time, I miss it so dearly."

"Shut up Elliot."

"No, I won't. You see Gerard, when I broke your jaw; I thought you were taken care of.--"

"You..you tried to kill me?!" Gerard gasped.

"Well. I thought that would have done it, but I miscaculated. You see, there was one person in my way. Billie Joe Armstrong, your boyfriend."

"I left as soon as I had broken your jaw, fearing that he would come."

"I..I ended up going to REHAB becasue of you!!" Gerard screamed, tears pouring down his face.

"Sorry, should I break your nose to send you back?" Elliot smirked.

"Go away Elliot!" Billie Joe snapped, standing in front of Gerard, who by now was a crumpled heap of nervousness. "Can't you see what you did to Gee?!"

"Huh?"

"That's all you have to say?!

"Gerard got so drunk out of his mind his little brother had to LIE to his parents! He is going downhill because of you!"

"So?"

"Leave Gerard alone!" Billie Joe shrieked.

Billie Joe threw an uppercut at Elliot's jaw. He hit him, but did minimal damage.

"You jerk.." He spat, wiping blood from his mouth.

"Well, I have a new opinion of who teh jerk is, Elliot."

Elliot pushed away past Billie Joe, and punched Gerard in the stomach.

"If..if you hit me again, I swear I'm going to throw up on you." Gerard spat.

"Let's see you try." Elliot snapped.

He hit Gerard again. and Gerard puked all over his foot ball jersey.

"Oh,man, " Gerard gasped, taking huge gulps of air.

"You've won this time Way, but I'll be baaaaaaaaccccccccck!!" He called as he stumbled out of the bathroom
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello all!