I've Completely Lost Myself, and I Don't Mind

One

I giggled as Cassie and I danced around to Warm Me Up by The Audition. Getting ready for the party that was tonight,

“Cassie! Anna! Get you’re fucking butts in gear! We have to pick up Lynds and Brian still!” Zacky yelled up the stairs, making Cassie and I stop, Look at each other, and then just start laughing again. I leaned out of the door,

“Zack, stop it. You know pretty boy will take just as long if not longer then us to get ready. Might wanna unknot your panties now.” I said, laughing. Cassie giggled as Zack grumbled something that we couldn’t understand. Cassie brushed out her shoulder length hair and I teased mine in the back to give it the little poof that I wanted. After swiping on some makeup we were hustling out of the house, a still grumbling Zack following us.

“Come on now! You’re the one that told us to hurry!” Cassie called, I laughed as I climbed into the back seat, Cassie taking shotgun. We arrived at Brian’s in less then fifteen minutes and I was surprised to see Syn was ready when we pulled in, he and Lyndsey hopping into the back with me as we headed out to the cove, where we always held the party for all of the other bands to get to know each other a bit before we took off for tour. Arriving, we seen the rest of the band was there, but none of the other bands were there. Hopping out of the car, I looked around. Personally excited.

We were touring with Bullet For My Valentine, Escape The Fate and Bring Me The Horizon. I heard some music thumping in the background, and kicked off my shoes as Cassie came up to my side, grinning.

“Oh, this tour is gonna be good.” She said, and I nodded.

“You know it.” After throwing my shoes into the back of Zack’s truck, I walked over to were Matt, Caitlin, Johnny and Jimmy were sitting. “Hey hoes.”

“Nice to see you too, Anna.” Johnny laughed, Jimmy grinning as he attacked Cassie in a hug.

“So, where’s the other bands?” Cassie asked, after settling down on the seat next to Jimmy.

“They should be here soon.” Matt said, wincing when I went over and put him in a headlock flipping his hat off of his head and plopping it on my own with a satisfied grin. He scowled at me, but didn’t say a word. Hearing some whoops and hollers about twenty minutes later… I looked to see, none other then the boys of Escape The Fate basically falling out of their tour bus.

“WE HAVE ARRIVED.” Max screamed, “THE PARTY CAN START NOW!!” I watched as
he threw up his hands, and heard Cassie giggle. I laughed myself and watched as Jimmy told him that the party couldn't start because the other two bands weren't here yet. With that
they all fell into conversation with the guys. Hearing a motor, I turned around to look. Smiling when I seen the Bullet and Bring Me The Horizon buses pulling up. I looked over at Cassie, who smirked back at me. The buses came to a standstill, and I seen a girl run off the Bullet bus, Sierra! Oh man, I missed that girl.

“SIERRA!” Cassie squealed, jumping up and running to her…tackling her in a hug. Matt stood up as well, Sierra being his sister and all…

* * *

Everyone had gotten here, and the drinks were passed around with everyone laughing and talking. I made my way around from band to band, getting tackled with Cassie by Matt Tuck. After getting the sand out of my shirt, and shorts I looked over to see Cassie, sitting with Max Green. They were talking quietly, leaned in close together. Only leaning apart to laugh. I smiled as I watched them, Cassie winking when my light green eyes met her dark green orbs. I smirked at her, making kissie faces which in turn made her flip me off and then turn away. I jumped slightly when a tattooed hand clamped gently over my shoulder,

“Aye, I don’t think I’ve met you yet.” and unmistakable British accent said to me, and I peeked onto my shoulder to confirm my answer, and I was right

Mr. Oliver Sykes.

I turned myself, and was met with shaggy brown hair, but bright, shining eyes. His lipring glinting slightly as the corners of his lips tugged upwards into a smile.

“Nope, we haven’t been introduced yet. I’m Anna.” holding my hand out, a smirk appeared on my own face when he brought my knuckles to his lips and kissed them lightly,

“It’s an honor. I’m Oli.”

Well, we have a ladies man on our hands don’t we?”

Surprisingly, Oli was an easy person to talk too, we sat in the sand exchanging stories from tour. I was laughing so hard my ribs hurt as Oli told me about an story in which about all I caught was something about him pissing or almost pissing on a girl. His words seemed to flow together slightly with that accent of his. I was just regaining my breath when Shadows stood, calling out to get everyone’s attention. After I lugged Oli out of the sand, we went over and bunched in next to Lyndsey and Brian, with Cassie and Max to our right.

“Alright, Our tour starts up pretty soon. You all know that, and I think we all also know that this tour is going to be a kick ass tour. We’ve got some older guys," he gestured out to Matt Tuck and the rest of Bullet, "and we’ve got some youngens.” He paused and pointed to Craig and then Oli. “If you guys keep your asses in line, then we won’t have any problems and we won’t have to kick your asses.” He laughed as the color seemed to drain from the younger’s faces. “I’m just playing with you. But seriously, I’m looking forward to this tour, and I think ya’ll are too.” with that, everyone let out cheers and clinked glasses together.

Oh yea. This tour was gonna be good
♠ ♠ ♠
eep! first chapter of the joint!!
let us know what you think!!
<3