This Beat Is Sick

Prologue

Image

I don’t know why we did it, but we did. Maybe there was something wrong with us, but we didn’t mind. We enjoyed it. we liked seeing their hearts break. It didn’t matter how much time it took, we enjoyed every second of it. It was our game, and whoever we wanted we got. I know what you’re thinking, what kind of bitches date someone just to break their heart and laugh in their face? The answer is Farbella, and me; Mary Jane.

“Mary Jane, what did I do wrong?” Kyle, the guy whose heart I was currently breaking. “Well for starters, you can’t play the guitar at all, you are never going to make it into the music business because you suck, your mom is a bitch, and your brother is way better at sex than you are.” I said. A tear escaped Kyle’s eye, “I love you.” He said. “Kyle, you are a joke, get the fuck out of my house.” I said with a laugh. I watched as the tears escaped his eyes as he walked out my door. I had done it, I broke him.

“Mary Jane, get your ass in here!” Farbella, my best friend yelled. I walked into her bedroom and she was watching Ellen DeGeneres. “What?” I asked and sat down on her bed. She grabbed the remote and turned the volume up, I looked at the TV and she was interviewing three brothers, known as the Jonas Brothers. “We have got to get them.” Farbella said. I watched as the boys joked and laughed. “Find out where their next concert is and get us some tickets, then call Joey and have him get the jet ready. This is going to be a tricky one."
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback please