This Beat Is Sick

So fill up my cup, lets get ***ed up.

Image

The plan was set and I was bouncing off the walls with excitement. “Farbella! Let’s go get to know the girls!” I said. “I don’t want too!” Farbella groaned. “Come on, we need to be very nice and agree with everything they say.” I said. Farbella didn’t get off her bed. I got up on the bed and started jumping. “Mary Jane, that’s not going to make me move,” Farbella said. I stopped jumping and plopped down onto the bed, I rolled over on top of her. “How about now?” I asked. “Nope,” Farbella said, her voice muffled by the pillow. I bit her shoulder and she screamed. “Fine, fine, I’ll get up!” She said.

“I’m going to go talk to the boys.” I said and headed for the door. I didn’t car that I was only in underwear and a tee shirt, it made my job easier. I knocked on the door and after a moment it opened. Nick was standing there with his hair a mess, in his boxers, and a tooth brush in his mouth. His eyes widened as he took in my appearance. “Oh, hey” Kevin said when he saw me. “Hey, where’s Joe?” I asked. Joe was still in bed. “Joseph, I need you to do me a favor.” I said seductively. Joe jumped out of bed and was by my side in seconds. “What do you need?” Joe asked. “Call Camilla and Selena and tell them Farbella and I are taking them out clubbing.” I said. “Why?” Nick asked from the bathroom. “We want to get to know them better, tell them to meet us in the lobby at 6,” I said. Joe pulled out his phone and dialed a number. “Kev, you should come too, I need a dance partner.” I said with a wink. “Yeah, I’ll be there.” Kevin said.

“Mary Jane, its almost 6, are you ready yet?” Farbella asked. I walked out in this and Farbella was dressed in this. “Let’s go get drunk so this night can be over faster.” Farbella said. “I can’t get to drunk, I need to turn the charm on for Kevin.” I said with a smirk. Farbella grabbed a bottle of rum out of the mini fridge and took a chug, “Okay, we can go now.” She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please!