This Beat Is Sick

I could just taste it.

Image

It had been two weeks and we were joining the boys on tour. Camilla and Selena convinced them to let us come, it didn’t take much convincing and now we had four months to spend with these boys. Camilla and Selena had to go back to LA for the next couple of weeks to finish up a movie they were in.

“Mary Jane,” Joe said and sat down next to me. “Hmm?” I looked up from my book. “Let’s ditch that movie with Kevin, Farbella, and Nick and hang out instead.” Joe said with a smile. “That’d be fun,” I said smirking. “Movie starts in at eight so get ready and meet me in the dressing room, and then we’ll go.” Joe said. “Okay,” I nodded in agreement. “I have sound check, I’ll see you then.” Joe said and walked out of the bus. The boys were setting up for the show tomorrow.

“You’re ditching me!” Farbella said coming out of her bunk. “I haven’t had one on one time with Joe, Camilla had been there or it was all of us as a group. I need to step things up a notch.” I explained. “Step things up as in, make your move?” Farbella asked. “No, I’m going to be a bit of a tease.” I said with a smirk, “Now help me pick out something sexy to wear.” Farbella and I walked to the back of the bus where our clothes were, we had been shopping a lot so we would have things to wear.

I got dressed in this and applied make up while Farbella worked on my hair. “He is going to die,” She squealed. Once we finished up, I looked at my appearance in the full body mirror. I look hot. “Where are you guys going to go?” Farbella asked. “A club,” I said.

We walked out to the kitchen just as Joe walked in. His eyes widened as he looked me up and down. “Y-You look great.” Joe said. “Thanks,” I smiled, “Go get dressed, we are going to a club.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments motivate us!!!!!!!