This Beat Is Sick

Losing My Favorite Game

Farbella moved her short shorts down a little for the millionth time that night. Nick’s eyes were always on her. Most glued to her ass, chest, and thigh area.

Farbella loved to see him trying to controlling himself. It would make her smirk.

She laid on her stomach on the bed.

“This movie sucks” Farbella says, referring to the Love Guru.

“Yeah. It is pretty boring” Kevin says.

Nick was too busy forcing on her ass to care what they were talking about. He licked his bottom lip.

Farbella grabbed the remote, her tank top rising up a little. She looked through the channels and settled on the last hour of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

“Oh I love this part its sooo sexy” Farbella says talking about the scene were they’re almost killing each other and start making out, leading to sex.

Nick gulped and nodded. “Yeah” he squeaked.

Nick’s eyes watched the scene before his eyes, just making his boner harder.

“So Farbella, are you still single?” Kevin asks.

Farbella nodded. “Yeah I got close to something but it keeps slipping” she says.

Nick glared at Kevin. He knew what Kevin was trying to do. And he didn’t like. Sure, Farbella wasn’t his but he still wished she was.

“Well, what are you doing-” Kevin begins to says but Nick cuts him off.

“So Farbella, doing anything tomorrow night?” Nick asks.

“I don’t know” Farbella says.

“Cool…well if you’re bored and need to company you could always cal me” Nick says.

“Oh I wouldn’t want to” Farbella says.

Nick frowned. “Why not” he says confidently.

Farbella was a little shocked that he could be confident around her. It was sort of animating to her. She was used to have control of things.

“..I wouldn’t want to come between you and Selena” Farbella says.

“Oh you wouldn’t be. Me and you are just friends” Nick says.

Farbella sat up and faced him. “Yeah well still” she says.

Nick moved a little closer. “Friends can hang out with each other” he says.

Farbella looked at him, speechless at first. What could she said to that?

“Nick, she doesn’t want to keep hanging out with friends. She probably wants to go out and find someone. She’s not the kind of girl who stays single” Kevin says.

“Yeah Nick, I’m not the kind-” Farbella says, “HEY!”

“I’m just saying you don’t seem like single is your thing” Kevin says.

Farbella stood up. She didn’t know what to say. She was fumbling around for words. What was happening to her? She needed to pull herself together and be the cool, calm, confident, collect girl so was. She was in charge. She was the clever one. The heart breaker.

“One moment….”Farbella says leaving the room.

She quickly called up Mary Jane.

“What?” Mary Jane hisses through the phone.

“I am having a break down” Farbella whispers sitting in the tub.

“What? Why?” Mary Jane says, “We don’t have break downs”

“I know. But I don’t what to say. I’m losing the control. Everything was perfect. Better than perfect. I had them both drooling under my command. And than all of sudden Nick’s all confident. It was so weird. And they started ganging up on me sorta. I’m speechless Mary Jane. And I’m scared. I’ve never been out of control. I’m never had nothing to say” Farbella says lying back into the empty tub.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!! Trying to kick my writters block!!

Comments are adored!!

oxox, mellybunny