This Beat Is Sick

I've got lies in my mouth.

Image

Joe and I held hands and ran away from the venue. When we reached a park, we stopped. “We are free!” Joe shouted at the top of his lungs. People passing by stared at us with confused looks, Joe and I just laughed. “Where are we going?” I asked. “It’s a surprise, I planned it all out last night.” Joe said with a grin. Joe grabbed my hand in his and took off walking.

After 10 minutes of walking we arrived at our location. My jaw dropped, “No way!” I giggled excitedly. Joe nodded his head and ran inside. We were at a go-cart track. Joe walked up to the front desk and bought us a 40 lap game. “Are you ready?” Joe asked. I nodded and walked over to our cars. I got in and strapped myself down. The yellow light turned to red, then green. Joe and I took off with him in the lead.

I ran my fingers through my hair and grabbed Joe’s hand. We had finished, I had won. Both of us were extremely giddy.

“Let’s go get some food.” Joe said. “Want to just eat here? There’s no screaming fans.” I said. “Are you sure you don’t want someplace nicer. This place probably has greasy food.” Joe said. “I don’t care.” I said. Joe grinned, “Wow, when I was with Camilla I had to take her to a nice restaurant every time, she would never race go-carts with me.” Joe said with a grin. I smirked, “Let’s go eat Joseph.” I said and walked towards the food court.

I took a big bite of my burger and forgot how to act like a lady. “So, do we go back after this?” I asked with a mouthful of food. Joe chuckled at my appearance, “We’re supposed to go on at 9, its 8:00, let’s go on a walk.” Joe said. We threw away our garbage and walked out of the building.

Joe had his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. Luckily most of the fans were in the venue watching the opening act. Joe and I walked to the park by the venue and sat down on the swings. “I can’t believe I’m getting over Camilla this quickly,” Joe said. I stopped swinging and looked over at him, “I guess when you find out someone is a rapist, it helps.” I said causing Joe to laugh. “I think you helped more than the rapist thing.” Joe said. “Ever since I laid eyes on you I couldn’t get you out of my mind. Camilla took the backseat and you took shot gun.” Joe said. I blushed, “You sure know how to flatter a girl.” I looked up and Joe was off his swing and standing in front of me. “I believe I owe you something.” Joe said and captured my lips with his.

Joe pulled away with a groan. He pulled his ringing phone out of his pocket and answered. “Hello… Kev, we don’t play for another hour… Oh shit, I guess I just lost track of time… Okay, okay, we’re on our way.” Joe hung up his phone and gave me another kiss. “Its 8:54, we have to hurry.” Joe said in-between kisses. I laughed and held out my hand. Joe took it and pulled me out of my swing. “Can you run fast?” Joe asked. I slipped off my heels and held them in my hand. “So whoever loses has to do something for the other one.” I said. Joe smirked, “Deal. 1, 2, 3!” Joe shouted and both of us took off running.

Joe and I reached the venue, 5 minutes late, both of us out of breath. “What do you want?” I asked. Joe had beaten me. “I’ll figure something out, let’s hurry up before Kevin kills me.” Joe said. We walked through the backstage door and headed towards the dressing room. We opened the door and found Kevin, Nick, and Farbella sitting there. Nick and Kevin had angry expressions and Farbella looked bored. “Where the hell have you been?!” All three jumped up and shouted. “We’ll talk about this later, we have a show to play.” Joe said and quickly changed his shirt.

“Before we play our last song, I want to do something.” Joe said into the mic, the crowd cheered. “Recently, someone lost a race to me, the deal was whoever loses has to do something for the other one.” Joe said and took a gulp of water. He threw the bottle out into the crowd and looked over at me. “Mary Jane, I finally thought of something.” Joe said. Farbella smirked at me and pushed me out onto the stage. Joe walked over and grabbed my hand. “This isn’t really you doing something for me, but it’s just a question.” Joe said. “What?” I asked. The only person who could hear me was Joe. “Well since my last girlfriend broke up with me, and I’ve gotten over her pretty quickly thanks to you. How about you be my girlfriend?” Joe asked with a grin. I laughed, “I don’t see why not.” I said. Joe smiled and pulled me into a kiss. The crowd cheered, bit I could feel some eyes staring daggers at me. Joe pulled away with a smile, “I’ll see you backstage.” He whispered in my ear. He gave me on last kiss and walked me over to the side of the stage where Farbella was standing with a smirk. “I’m guessing the date went well.” Farbella said.

I hated to admit it, but Joe was a fun date.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D We've been on a updating streak lol.

Someone make us a banner!!!

Comments?