This Beat Is Sick

Everything's a blur in the morning.

Nick grabbed Farbella’s waist before she took off down the hotel hallway.

“Come on Farbella, don’t be mad at me” Nick says.

“I’m a toy, Nick” Farbella says.

“I know, I’m sorry” Nick says pulling her to his chest and wrapping his arms around her, “Lets go into my room”

“Nick…” Farbella groaned.

“I’m horny” Nick says pushing his hips into her letting her feel his boner.

“You’re always horny” Farbella joked.

“Am not” Nick says.

“Are too” she says.

He chuckled and picked her up off the ground. He carried her into his room and started kissing her.

“Have you been drinking?” Nick asks.

“Just a little” Farbella slurred slightly.

“Fine enough with me” he says.

Farbella kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“Break up with her” Farbella says.

“I can’t…not yet” Nick says.

Farbella pouts and Nick kissed her again. She rubbed the back of his neck. He put her on the dresser-top and continued to kiss her passionately.

Nick pulled her top off and ran his hands up and down her sides. She moaned and he rubbed his boner in her thigh, making her moan more. Nick kissed along her neck.

“Go faster! I just want a quickie this time” Farbella moans.

“A quickie?” Nick says, “Really? If you say so”

“Uh huh” Farbella says.

“Works for me” Nick says picking her up a little to get her skirt off.

She moaned into his ear and he groaned. He ripped her panties off and kissed her thighs.

“Nick…” she moans.

“Yeah babe?” he asks.

“Could maybe one time, we do really slow romantic sex?” she asks.

Nick nodded. “Yup” he says.

“I’ve never had slow romantic sex. Its always kinky and fast and you hardly know what happened when its over” she says.

“I promise you, I’ll give you that” he says biting her inner thigh.

She moaned. “Really?” she says.

“Really” he says sticking his tongue into her spot.

She moaned. “Right now, just do it, get it over with” she says.

“Over with?” he asks raising his eye brow.

“I didn’t mean it like that baby, I meant I just need you in me faster” she says.

He smirked and twirled his tongue around her spot. She moaned.

“Nick!” she moaned.

Nick pulled his shirt off. Her nails going up and down his chest. He groaned and pulled his jeans off.

She kissed along his neck. She knew she changed him big time, and didn’t really care. He never acted like this when she first meant him.

His boxers fell t the ground and he grabbed her waist. She pushed himself into her spot. And she let out a sexy scream.

“Oh nice babe” Nick groans.

She held onto him and as he was about to thrust into her.

“NICK!” Joe screams in horror.

Nick and Farbella looked at each other, eyes wide.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” Joe says.

“Joe…its not what you think….ok it is but…argh…” Nick says his hands still on her hips.

“You’re having sex!” Joe says.

“Yeah that’s what I’m doing” Nick says.

“You’re 16! You’re younger than me! I’m supposed to have sex before you!” Joe says.

Nick rolled his eyes. “Well sorry” he says.

“Plus you’re supposed to wait. I don’t see a ring on her ring on her finger” Joe says.

“I know, I know…” Nick says.

Farbella just sat there, eyes wide. She looked at Joe and weakly smiled at him.

“JOE!” Nick says.

“What?!” Joe says.

“Stop staring at her chest” Nick says, “that’s mine”

“Sorry, can’t help it….What about Selena?” Joe says.

Nick shrugged. “I don’t know” he says, “Can you kinda leave while this is really awkward”

Joe looked at her. “I’ll turn around, you two will get dressed and we’ll talk more” he says.

Nick sighed and pulled out of her. He put his boxers back on. Farbella got off the dresser and got dressed.

Nick pulled on the rest of his cloths.

Farbella waited as Joe yelled at Nick more. Nick sighed and sat on the bed.

“Come on Farbella” Joe says grabbing her hand, “Lets go see what Mary Jane has to say about this”

Nick stood up and Joe shot him a look.

“You sit down and actually practice guitar for once” Joe says walking out of the hotel room.

“You’re…you’re going to fast…slow down” Farbella says tripping.

“What’s wrong with you?” Joe asks.

“Ummm?” Farbella says.

“I said what’s wrong with you, stand up straight” Joe says.

“Uh huh” Farbella says and laughs, “You’re funny”

“Ok?” Joe says.

Farbella stubbed a little almost falling over completely.

Joe looked at her and stopped. He grabbed her face and looked into her eyes. “You’re drunk aren’t you?” he asks.

Farbella laughed. “No….that’s silly” she says.

Joe shook his head and chuckled for some odd reason. “That’s just great not only was my little brother having sex, but with someone that’s under the influence” he says.

“He was a horny” she says.

“That something I want to know” Joe says and starts walking again.

“I’m horny” Farbella slurs.

Joe glanced at her. He stopped at Mary Jane’s door and knocked on the door. Farbella mimicked him and knocked on the door too.

“Booty call!” Farbella says.

“Farbella, shhh” Joe says.

They waited and Joe knocked again. “Mary Jane, Its Joe, open the door, we’ve got a problem” Joe says.

Farbella leaned against the door sliding down. Joe grabbed her and pulled her back up. He wasn’t sure what you did with a drunk person, he’s never really had to deal with one.

Joe grabbed Farbella’s hand and pulled her down the hallway.

Farbella playfully growled and jumped onto him. Joe jumped a little, wrapping his arms around her before she fell.

“Farbella” Joe says sternly.

Farbella started to kiss up and down his neck hungrily. He closed his eyes for a second and walked into his room.

“Well wait until she comes back” Joe says.

She purred against his neck.

“Farbella come on, how about you get some sleep” he says.

“I don’t want to, fix me first” she moans.

She rubbed her spot against him, he groaned a little.

“Do you wanna have sex with me?” she asks into his ear.

“Farbella….I can’t have sex with you” he says.

“But I’m throbbing, I need to this” she slurs.

“One, your drunk. Two, Mary Jane” he says.

Farbella sucked on his neck. Joe groaned.

He laid down on the bed, she locked her legs around his waist. He kissed her and she kissed him back.

She rewrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him slow and passionately.

Joe cupped her face and kept kissing her. He knew it was wrong, he knew he was going to kick himself in the morning, but getting caught up in the moment sometimes makes you do mistakes.

Joe kissed around her neck slowly. He didn’t know what he was really doing.

She moaned lightly.

Farbella gently tugged on his shirt. Joe grabbed her hands and kissed her fingers.

“Slow down baby” he says.

She traced the line of his jeans. He reattached his lips to her neck and sucked on it. She moaned.

He hesitated and than lifted up her shirt. He pulled it off over her head and kissed her collarbone.

Things went slow and steady. Kisses here and there. Clothing being removed. She held onto him feeling his lips vibrate on her skin.

“Joe” she whispers.

He smiled and pulled her bra off slowly. She giggled lightly.

“Go ahead kiss them” she says.

He looked at her breast and than back at her. He pecked her right breast and than sucked on it lightly.

She moaned, digging her nails into his skin a little. He growled a little.

Her leg rubbed up and down his leg as he sucked on the other one.

He kissed around her stomach and pulled panties down slowly. He was a little scared to but pulled them off.

He gulped and closed his eyes. He kissed her inner thigh. She moaned.

“Joe” she moaned.

Joe kissed her inner thigh again.

“Joe” she moaned again.

Joe smirked and bit it lightly.

“Um Joe” she moaned.

Joe grinned. He never heard a girl moan his name before. And he liked it.

He paused, trying to think of what he had to do next. He pulled his boxers off slowly. He kissed her before she glanced down.

Joe pulled back, heisting again. He almost stopped what he was doing if it was for Farbella.

“Joe” she moaned.

Joe hovered over her and kissed her neck, burying his head into her neck and kissing up and down. She tiled her head so he could get more access.

He slowly pushed himself into her. She screamed a little and he pecked her lips.

“Sorry” he whispers.

“Its…its….its…ok” she slurs.

He pushed himself deeper into her and she jumped up a little. He stroked her cheek

He slowly started to go in and out. In a slow pace.

She started moaning. His insists started to kick in. He started to go in and out faster.

She moaned louder. The sound making him go crazy. After awhile he couldn’t take it, he started thrusting in and out fast and harder.

“Oh fuck, Farbella” he groans.

She moaned louder. “Joe”

“This feels so good” he groans.

“Oooh Joe” she moans loudly.

He groaned again and continued going in and out harder now.

“Joe….it feels so good” she moans.

He kissed her neck again and continued to thrust in and out. He started to sweat. He made sure he held himself up a little, so he didn’t put all his weight onto her.

The night continued like that.

********

Joe rolled over his arm laying on top Farbella’s stomach. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

He closed his eyes remembering last night. He couldn’t believe that happened. He was so confused. He loved what they did. But liked Mary Jane so much.

He thought about it. And he was no better than Camille know. If not worse. He bit his lip.

Farbella mumbled in her sleep and he opened his eyes, pulling her closer.

“Farbella” he whispers.

Farbella turned and fit right into him. He rubbed her back.

“Farbella” he whispers again.

She continued to mumble things in her sleep. He brushed a piece of hair out of her face and gently shook her.

“Farbella….are you ok?” he whispers.

Farbella slowly fluttered her eyes opened. She looked at him. It took her awhile until she processed it through her brain. She gasped.

“I’m sorry” she says.

“Its ok, its not your fault. Its mine” he says.

“She’s going to hate me” she cries.

“Who?” he says.

“Mary Jane!” she shakes.

“She wont hate you” he says holding her close.

“Yes she will!” Farbella says.

“Lets not tell her. It would be better if we just forgot about it” he says.

“Not Nick either” he says.

“Not even Nick. No one” he says.

She sniffled. He pecked her lips.

“Our secret” he says.

“Ok” she says.

“I liked it through” he says.

“Me too” she says, “Its one of the best”

“Best what?” he asks.

“The best sex I’ve had” she says.

“You’ve had sex before?” he asks.

She nodded. “They always went so fast on me” she says.

“You remember last night” he says.

“Everything” she says.

Joe sighs and just hugs her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like the new chapter. It has a new twist!

comments!

-Melly