This Beat Is Sick

Inside of you, I can hear you scream my name

Image

“Are you sure you’ll be okay?” I asked for the billionth time. “Mary Jane, you’ve been taking care of me all day, go get some sleep.” Farbella said. “Yeah, I’ve got it from here.” Nick said, walking in from the bathroom. “Call me if you need anything,” I said and walked out of the hotel room.

The room orders had changed and I was staying with Joe, “Hey,” I said as I opened the door. Joe looked up and smiled, “Hey,” He said and patted the spot next to him. I climbed into the bed and rested my head on his chest. “How’s she doing?” Joe asked while kissing my neck. “Just food poisoning or something,” I said and unbuttoned his shirt. I climbed on top of him and trailed kisses down his chest. Joe let out a shaky breath, “I love it when you do that.” I smirked and continued doing it, while my hand reached for the waistband of his boxers. “I love the fact that you always want to have sex, but baby, I’m tired. We had sex before we went to the restaurant, let’s save it for tomorrow.” Joe said and turned off the lamp.

“Joe,” I whispered and shook him, I was horny, and couldn’t sleep until that need was fulfilled. He didn’t reply, “Joe,” I said a little louder. He turned to his side and pulled the blanket closer. I rolled my eyes and climbed out of bed. I grabbed my phone, a key, and left the hotel room.

“Hello?” Kevin’s sleepy voice answered. “Hey, are you up? We should hang out, I can’t sleep.” I said as I paced back and forth down the hall. “Uh, yeah I’m awake, come up.” Kevin said. “Okay, I’ll see you in a few.” I said and waited for the elevator doors to open.

“Was Joe asleep?” Kevin asked as I walked through the door. “Yeah, that boy can sleep through everything.” I said and sat down on Kevin’s bed. He grabbed the TV remote and joined me, “What do you want to watch?” He asked. “I’m pretty sure the only thing on at this hour is porn.” I said. “Porn it is,” Kevin joked. “I wouldn’t mind.” I said. “Well, instead of watching other people fuck…” Kevin trailed off. I smirked and scooted closer to him, it was finally time for me to get laid.

“My brother can’t find out,” Kevin said and went back to kissing me all over. “Shut up,” I said and stood up, taking my shirt off. Kevin stood up and wrapped his arms around my tiny waist, walking backwards, and roughly banging my back on the wall. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. “You’re so fucking sexy,” Kevin said and carried me over to the bathroom.

I jumped out of his arms and turned on the shower water, we both stripped out of our clothes and climbed into the shower, attached by the lips.

We left the shower on and were back on the bed, “Do you have a condom?” I asked. “Uh, hold on a second.” Kevin said and ran around, searching the entire hotel room. He returned with a frown, “I couldn’t find one.” Kevin said sadly. “Well it looks like you’re going to have to put some clothes on and get your ass to a gas station.” I said. Kevin quickly got dressed and gave me a kiss, “I’ll be right back.” He said and ran out the door.

“Sorry that took so long,” Kevin said and undressed again. “You sure you want to do this?” Kevin asked. “Give me all you’ve got,” I said and spread my legs open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't write a detailed sex scene, I'm going to leave soon, and I wanted to get one out asap.

Comments? Banners?

Go check out my new story

Talk Is Cheap, And Mines The Worst