This Beat Is Sick

It's hard to breathe when the trust is gone.

Image

“I’ve got to go,” I said and unwrapped Kevin’s arm from my waist. “Can’t you stay a little longer?” Kevin asked. “No, I told Joe I would meet him at my house in 10 minutes and I’m already 20 minutes late.” I said and quickly got dressed. “Can you sneak away tonight?” Kevin asked. “I’ll try,” I said and gave him a kiss before grabbing my keys and walking out the door.

“Hey, what’s going on in here?” I asked as I walked into the house. Farbella looked terrible and Joe looked uncomfortable. “Where have you been?” Both of them asked as soon as they saw me. “There was an accident and it caused a lot of traffic.” I lied. “Oh, well our movie starts in 5 minutes, so can we go?” Joe asked. “Let me change first,” I said and quickly ran into my room, changing into this.

“That movie was fucking hilarious!” I giggled as we exited the theater. We just got done seeing The Hangover and I loved every minute of it. “It was so ridiculous, I loved it.” Joe said and pulled me closer to him as we stepped outside. The paparazzi started going wild with their cameras and I was enjoying all the attention. “Let’s go get some food,” I said as Joe opened the car door, I climbed in and put my seat belt on. “Where do you want to go?” Joe asked. “Let’s go through the drive through and then take the food to a park, it’s nice outside.” Joe turned the car on and carefully backed out of the theater parking lot, trying not to run over any paparazzi. “That works,” Joe said and drove in the direction of Wendy’s.

“So I have something that I really need to tell you. I feel like this relationship can’t progress unless I get this off my chest.” Joe said. I took a sip of my drink and looked at him confused, “What the hell are you talking about?” I asked. “Okay, you can get mad at me, but please don’t break up with me. I wasn’t thinking at the time and I really really like you.” Joe said. “Just say it already!” I whined. “Okay, so a few months ago. Farbella and I kinda…” Joe trailed off and looked anywhere but my face. “Kinda, what?” I asked, already knowing what he was going to say. “We fooled around.” Joe said. I put on a hurt face,” Fooled around as in what?” I asked. “We had sex,” Joe said. I sniffled and let a few tears fall, I deserved an Oscar. “I’m really sorry Mary Jane, but you needed to know.” Joe said and brought his hand up, trying to wipe a tear away. I pushed his hand and looked out the window, “Can you just take me home?” I asked in a soft voice. “Yeah,” Joe mumbled and started the car.

“Mary Jane, I know I messed up, but it was just sex, and didn’t mean anything.” Joe said. “Did you feel anything?” I asked as he pulled into my driveway. “Nothing, it was nothing like how it is when I’m with you.” Joe said. “Okay Joe, whatever you say. I’m going to go to bed, thanks for the movie.” I said and opened the door. “I’ll call you tomorrow?” Joe asked. “You can try, but I’m probably going to not answer any calls tomorrow.” I said sadly and closed the door. I smirked and opened the front door, now it was time to call the second Jonas boy I had wrapped around my finger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes yes I know, Mary Jane is a bitch haha.

Comments and banners make us update faster!!!

Go read my James Franco story!

Talk Is Cheap And Mines The Worst