I Don't Want It, I Just Need It.

Six

“Well this is a surprise”

I smiled feebly as Verity pulled the door open and glared out at me. Her head rested against the door, her arms folded across her chest. “I’m…”

“Jakes not ‘ere” She interrupted, “Try ‘im at the shop, think ‘e‘s all booked up thoug…”

“I uh, I…”

“ ‘Ere to see me?” She sighed with a roll of her eyes, “Whatever for Oliver?”

I plunged my hands deep into my pockets and fidgeted awkwardly under her stare.

“Apology accepted”

“I ‘aven’t even…”

“Jus’ try an’ control y’gag reflex next time eh kid?”

“I’ll clean um, dry clean an’…”

“It’s fine Oliver” I nodded slowly, unsure of what to say. She’d cut me short every time I’d opened my…“ ‘was a nice night till ye decided to empty y’stomach on me”

“I was pissed love” I sighed, “I know ye just sayin that to be nice”

“Since when ‘av I been nice to ye” She giggled, “dead serious though. I was enjoying ye compa…”

“I always enjoy yours”

My eyes grew wide, surprised by my own words as the smile on her face brightened, her eyebrow raising sceptically .“D’ye wanna come in?” She asked. “If ye not busy or…”

“I’m not busy” I cursed myself in my head for my eagerness, catching myself before my nodding turned too enthusiastic.

She stood aside and waved her hand into the hall behind her, smirking as I remained frozen to the spot.“Come on Sykes, ‘s a limited time offer”

&&

Verity flew down the stairs towards me. A tornado of dark hair and the soft floral scent that tickled my nostrils whenever she was near. A bottle of whisky grasped in one hand and a pile of DVD’s in the other.

“D’ye think you’ll be able to ‘andle this Sykes?” She smirked, tipping the bottle towards me. “Or should I put some newspaper down?”

I rolled my eyes and tugged her towards me. “I forgot t’give ye these”

I laughed as she scrunched her face up and pouted her lips towards mine.

“These”

She opened her eyes suspiciously, her eyes flushing pink as I pulled a packet of dolly mixtures from behind my back.

“I thought you were gonna…”

“I know love” .

“I need to stop telling’ ye my weaknesses”

I grinned and stepped towards her, tucking the pack into the back pocket of her jeans before resting my hand on her hips. Surprised when she didn’t attempt to wriggle away.

“Thank you” She whispered, stretching up on her tip toes and kissing the tip of my nose. “ ‘s nice of ye Oli”

I groaned as she pulled herself from me and turned away, heading towards the kitchen.
“I’ll get us some glasses, ye wan’ ice?” She called, unaware that I was just a step behind her. “Ye can’ ‘av whisky without I…”

She jumped from her skin as she turned and colided with my chest. Her eyes narrowing as she tilted her head and peered up at me. “Can I help y…”

I silenced her in an instant; slamming my lips against hers, smiling into the kiss as I felt her wriggle beneath me.

“Oli” She gasped breathlessly as I pulled away, a guilty smile hiding in the corners of her mouth.

She opened her mouth again to speak but she had no chance. I pushed her slowly backwards, my hands gripping her hips, steering her across the kitchen. Our kiss only stopping as her head collided clumsily with the corner of the cabinet fixed to the wall.

“Oww, Oliver” She groaned into my mouth, her palms pushed against my chest. “Oliver my…”

I shook my head, pressing my index finger against her lips softly. Her eyes grew wide as I brushed the stray hairs of her fringe from them. Blinking wildly under thick, full lashes as I ran my fingers through her hair, settling my hand at the back of her head.

“Oli…”

I shook my head again and leant towards her, kissing her softly. Sandwiching my hand between her and the offending corner of the cabinet. She giggled softly and grabbed the collar of my shirt tight, pulling me close as she lifted herself up onto the countertop, moving me between her legs.

I felt her whole body tense and a tiny gasp escape her lips as I ran my hand slowly up her delicate thighs. Our tongues teasing one anothers, the intensity of the kiss growing with each hungry movement of our lips.

“Oliver” She gasped, pushing me away feebly. Rolling her eyes as I moved discreetly to her neck, nibbling softly on her soft, sweet tasting skin.

“Ssshhhh” I mumbled into her shoulder.

“Oliver” She repeated, this time a little more abruptly. Her hands more forceful against me.

“Verity love, jus’ let it…”

I jumped at the loud cough behind me. Turning, reluctantly, to see Jake glaring at me from the doorway. His arms folding across his chest, his lips pursed tightly.

“Uh…A’right Mate”

I slid from between Verity’s legs, fiddling awkwardly with my belt buckle; which unbeknownst to me, had come undone. Along with the first two buttons of my jeans. I heard Verity snigger next to me but darent look up.

“Jake, I was jus’…”

“Get the fuck outta my house”

I did a double take. Looking between him and Verity. My brow creased in confusion. “Look man I wasn’…”

“Sykes” Jake growled, his face growing redder by the second. “Get the fuck, out of my house”

“Jake, this is unnecessary” Verity complained half heartedly, “ ‘ were gonna watch a film, ‘av a drink…its nothi…”

I threw my hands up in mock surrender as Jake balled and unballed his fists at his sides and made my way quickly across the kitchen. Bowing my head down as I passed Jake, ignoring the daggers from his eyes.

“Jus’ came to invite ye both to a party” I shrugged on my way down the hall, “My ‘ouse, tomorrow, Friday…all night. Parents are on ‘oliday”

“Fuck off Oliver”

I sighed loudly and pulled the door open.

Yet again I’d let my libido rule the roost, and yet again, my said libido had got me in trouble.
I caught a glance of Verity as I turned to close the door behind me. She was still perched on the counter, her lips twisted into a devilish smirk, her legs open that inch more than could be deemed innocent.

I nodded my head and gave her a wink as I slammed the door behind myself.

She would be there.

No doubt about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I lost my job yesterday.
Zavvi 530 forever.

surely thats worth some comments? if only out of sympathy.

x