Status: Slowly becoming active. Thank you so much for all the comments when I wasn't writing. Helped me a ton. <3

I Never Told a Lie, and That Makes Me a Liar

Chapter One.

I panted heavily, running as fast as I possibly could. I looked behind me for a split second, seeing how far behind me they were.

Coming around upon a fence, I stopped short. My eyes darted around, looking for some means of an escape. I saw barbed wire on the top of the high fence, so climbing it was not an option. I glanced behind me, knowing they were getting closer even though they were still out of sight.

Then, I saw it; my escape route. In the chain link fence, there was a hole. Not a big one, but big enough I could probably squeeze through. I ran for it, climbing through. I gritted my teeth and hissed in pain as the fence ripped through my already tattered shirt and dug into my skin. I got through the fence, and took a split second to look around, trying to figure out what to do next. My eyes darted to a bus, and I ran for it, praying it was open. To my luck, it was, and I jumped on, shutting the door as quietly as I could.

That’s when I realized I wasn’t alone. There was someone on a computer in the dark, not three feet away from me. They looked up, squinting. They slid the laptop from their legs to the couch, and then headed for me. They reached up, going to turn on a light, and that’s when I found my voice.

“No, no! Please! I’m sorry!” I said quietly, my voice totally hoarse. The person looked down before the commotion outside made them look out the window.

“Zosta&#263; og&#322;oszonym , zosta&#263; og&#322;oszonym wsz&#281;dzie jeste&#347;! My wierzyciel my wola gra&#263; mi&#322;y je&#347;li ty zosta&#263; og&#322;oszonym!” a voice shouted, and my ears perked up a little. Polish, of course. Mock me in my native tongue, they just had to.

“Are they looking for you?” the person whispered to me. I nodded, fearing that the person would give me up. They nodded, pulling me away from the door before they stepped out the door.

“Can I help you?” the person asked, shutting the door mostly, allowing me to peak out. Another person behind me tapped me on the head, and I gasped a little. They pulled me back, and then they slipped out too, and I noticed three people walk out this time.

“Where is she?” The voice was speaking English this time.

“Where’s who?” the first person asked.

“The girl! About this tall; and reddish brown hair. I know she’s here,” the voice hissed. I bit my thumbnail, standing up.

“I’m right here,” I said quietly, stepping out of the bus. I stood timidly behind one of the guys, and bit down on my thumb again, feeling it go numb. The guys all turned around to face me, but I kept my eyes focusing on the source of the Polish.

“There you are, you whore,” the boy hissed in Polish. His blonde hair fell into his green eyes, and he blew it out.

“I don’t have what you want,” I replied. He growled, narrowing his eyes.

“You better get it back,” he spat. I raised my eyebrows, shrugging as I bit down on my nail again.

“You have a month,” he said in English before he stalked off. I sighed, letting my eyes close. I ran my hand through my hair, and the next thing I know, everything’s black.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, new story. What do you think so far? Comments are love. :]