Cemetery Strolls

We can do that spooky thing

Bob's POV

“Rise n shine sweet pea”

“What!” I yawn opening my eyes to find myself at the Way residence in their sitting room.

“Geezus Mikey what the hell are you doing!, get off of me!” Tiana screams attempting to push him off of her.

“Oooohh Tiana, ooohhh Tiana, kiss me, kiss me” Mikey laughs smothering her with his body and face.

“Mikey, piss off!” she giggles tickling him.

“Come on you 2, go fuck some where else” I giggle watching the pair play fight with each other.

God they should totally go out.

“Shut up Bryar, or else I’ll get you” Mikey says.

“Bring iiiiittttt on” I say.

They both look at each other devilishly.

“Get him!” Tiana shouts.

“No, guys don’t I was just kidding!, please don’t!”” I scream

Too late, Tiana and Mikey come charging then they jump on top of me and start tickling and grabbing me.

“Gah! No rape! Rape! Rape!” I scream.

“Hahaha get him!” Mikey yells.

“Noooooooo!!!!, stop please!”

“Okay, did you guys hear them last night? Tiana says breaking away and plunking herself on top of my legs.

“Hear who?” Mikey asks.

“KT and Ray” she replies.

“Ew, no but I heard Frankie and Gerard” Mikey says pulling a face.

“Haha yea I heard them too, did you hear them Bob?” Tiana asks me.

“No, what were they doing?” I ask.

“Well they were you know moaning and screaming and stuff”

“What!”

“They were having sex” Tiana says.

“Ew what like a foursome” I say.

“No, as in one minute KT and Ray were getting it on, then the next minute Frankie and Gerard were” Mikey explains.

“Eww, I'm glad I didn’t hear my best friends getting it on with each other, and especially my gay friends getting it on” I giggle.

“Yea well I know for a fact that it was every ones first time except for Gerard” Tiana says.

“Yea we all know that, they tell us everything” Mikey says.

“Yea, but that’s so cute, KT and Ray are so awesome together and Frankie and Gerard are so cute” Tiana coos.

“Err yea I suppose” I agree.

“Haha yea well ive got something to tell you’s” Tiana says reading her txt messages.

“And your gonna like it”

“what?” Mikey asks.

“My parents aren’t home tonight, so we can do that thing tonight” she says excited.

“What you mean, like the spooky thing” I ask.

“Yea the spooky thing” she replies her brown eyes lighting up.

“Oh yes! Awesome! Come on we’ve gotta wake the others up and tell them,!” I say.l