Cemetery Strolls

Yo! we cant theyl be there again! i dont wanna get

Gerards POV

"WAKE UP WAKEUP!" Tiana and Mikey scream in my face whilst jumping on top of me and Frankie.

"What!" I mumble looking angry at Tianas face directly infront of me.

"Ive got the house to myself tonight!" she says

"So" I reply.

"So, we can do the ouija board thing" she says grinning with a very wild smile.

"Really! Excellent!" I reply sitting bolt upright.

"Hold on, hold on" Frankie says sitting up beside me.

"Are you sure that it will be an empty house, remember last time" he says.'

"Oh yea, dont forget last time you thought that we had your house to ourselves and we turned up with alcohol and your brtohers were home!" I say.

"It wont happen this time im certain" Tiana replies sitting back into MIkeys lap (weird)

Last time Tiana thought her huse waas empty, we all turned up stoned a bit with heaps of alchol and turned out her brothers were home watching TV, we stormed in yelling and laughing at each other to find the two of them in the lounge watching a movie. They then told us all to fuck off, and it was pretty scarey, Tianas brothers are really scarey and tough. Ever since then theyve hated us.But sometimes theyre nice....sometimes.

"Well you better be right, coz i dont wanna get bashed again" Mikey whimpers.

"Dont worry" Tiana coos..(weird)

P>S sorry its short..i gota get off the net..but i'll update tommorow NZ time..if i have time..sorry about the short updates..please forgive me.