Cemetery Strolls

Seance

Ray's POV

I walk holding KTs hand with the others to Tianas house. Every one looks so cute Frankie and Gerard are holding hands and well Mikey and Tiana are holding hands but then she realized Bob was on his loner so she grabbed his hand too.

“Tiana, if your brothers are home,I will kill you” Gerard says,

“Don’t worry, even if they are who cares, not like we’re drunk, I’ll just say that you guys are staying over” Tiana giggles.

“Yea come on her brothers aren’t that scarey” KT says.

“Sure” Mikey pouts.

“Just act calm if they are, but I doubt it, they’ll probably be at a party or something” Tiana says.

“Yea Okay”

We walk down the road and begin to near Tianas house.

“What the hell” Gerard says glaring at Tiana.

“Look at all those cars, and people” Frankie moans.

“Fuck!” Tiana whispers.

“Now what, I aint going in there with all of your brothers friends” Gerard says.

“We have to, I have an idea, we’ll go in get the ouija board out of my room and then go to the cemetery to do it” Tiana says wiping her black hair out of her face.

“Are you serious, doing it at a cemetery!” Mikey panics.

“Yea, we can go sit outside the mausoleum” she says.

“Are you scared?” she coos.

“No” Mikey replies.

“Well I agree with Tiana” KT says.

“Same” says Gerard.

“Good now all in favor for the cemetery raise you hand” Tiana demands.

We all raise our hands except for Mikey.

“Great, cemetery it is” KT says.

“Lets go, just don’t talk to any one when we’re in there” Tiana says.

“Why don’t you just run in and get it and we’ll wait out here” Bob suggests.

“Fine, KT come with me” Tiana says.

“All right” she replies following Tiana up the drive way.

“These people are total druggies” Frankie giggles.

“Yea I know, I hope KT will be all right” I say.

“Don’t worry, she’s with Tiana, and we both know no one stuffs with her or else they’ll get a broken nose” Bob says.

Within five minutes KT and Tiana come running out of the front door, followed by a trail of drunk guys yelling “Hey sexy”.

“Fuck” I say as I run to their rescue.

Too late, Tiana turns around and punches one of the dudes in the nose and KT kicks another in the balls.

The two of them come running down the driveway laughing their asses off.

“What was that about?” I ask looking a bit angry.

“These dudes wanted to get in our pants so we ran away then they chased us and we hurt them” KT says giving me a peck on the cheek.

“No time for explaining about that, we’re having a séance tonight!”