Cemetery Strolls

Stop giggling!!

Frankie's POV

After well lets say quite a while of making out, we decide that it's pretty cold out.

“So Gee, does this mean anything?” I ask pushing my forehead a gainst his.

“Only if you want it” he smiles.

“Yes, I do want it, ive wanted it for a long time” I say kissing his nose.

“Great, then it's official, you are mine” he giggles giving me a kiss on the nose.

“Yes I'm all yours” I giggle pushing him off me.

“So are we gonna tell the others?” I ask following him to the door.

“Well lets just wait until tomorrow, I wanna get some sleep” Gerard smiles.

“Yea same here, mind if I join you” I reply licking my lips seductively.

“You didn’t even need to ask” he says giving me a sexy look before he opens the door .

KTs POV

Gerard and Frankie come in from outside looking very chirpy, he he I wonder why. *cough cough*

Instantly my eyes turn to Tiana who is already looking at me, we smile at each other and she starts giggling. Then to make it worst she looks from Gerard to Frankie then back to me, geez a way to make it obvious.

Then
Tiana starts to giggle.
I feel myself start to giggle too, then after a few glances at Frankie and Gerard I'm in fits of laughter too. Great, it's not even that funny, it's more less suprising and weird coz they are 2 of your best friends. But I can understand why Tiana is laughing so much, 1 because she laughs at everything, 2 because it's Frankie and Gerard and 3 because we never thought that they would even go there with each other. But I could tell she is just as happy about it as I am, maybe not so much Mikey and Bob.

“Come on spit it out” Gerard says.

“We saw you 2 kissing!” she blurts out.

As soon as the words slip from here mouth every one turns and looks at Gerard and Frankie, Mikey gives her an evil look and Frankie's eyes widen in shock.

“It's okay though, it doesn’t matter that we know, we are all best friends I'm happy for you 2” Tiana says but in a friendly type way.

“Yea and we understand if you two are going out now, it will be great if you do” KT adds.

“Yea” the rest nod in agreement.

“Okay, well were you all like spying on us or something?” Gerard asks.

“No, we just happened to catch some of the action” Ray says.

“Yea, hot” Tiana says

“uh hot action” she murmurs now realizing the looks that she is getting from them.

“Okay well, we may as welt el you now, me and Frankie are going out, since just before” Gerard smiles happily.

“Really, that’s awesome” Mikey says giving him and Frankie a smile.

“Yea that’s great” KT adds.

“Wahoo, yay, I have been secretly waiting for this to happen!” Tiana says.

“Really?” Frankie queries.

“No, but I'm really happy for you guys” she admits.

“Cool, well we’re going to bed now, night everyone”

“Night” we all reply.