Trying to Stay Alive

Bad News

Karlas POV

After Frank realized I was up he kissed me and I heard the Heart monitor speed up adn I got scared and thought I was dying.
"I think I'm dying"
"Why"
"Cause the heart monitor was just beating really fast."
"No your ok you just love me"
"Shut up I do not"
"Thats not what your heart says" He said smirking at me
"Fine maybe I do like you alot"
"Come on admit it"
"What"
"That you love me"
"Nope I wont admit it till I know that I do"
"Fine" he said and kissed me again. When we were done kissing out of no were Frank said somthing about my mom.

"I have to call your mom"
"Why"
"She told me to call her if something changed"
"She was actually here"
"Yea thats how I got in here"
"What they wouldnt let you in cause your not related to me"
"No cause I didnt know your last name."
"Omg I'm sorry I should have told you"
"Its ok you dont know my last name either"
"Ok then what is it"
"Iero"
"Hotness" I said smiling Frank got up and went to his phone which was charging. He grabbed it and called my mom and he told her I was up. When he got off the phone he came back to me and laid next to me again.

"She'll be here in a bit" he said
"Thats fine...UM Frank I have a question"
"Ok shoot"
"Um did you scream my name before the car hit me"
"No that was your mom"
"Oh well were you the one telling me to open my eyes"
"No again that was your mother the only reason I got there when I did was because I saw you walking past my house and I decided I was gonna talk to you but I didnt get to you in time"
"Frank thats not your fault that I got hit"
"Well I feel like it"
"Well dont its my fault for not paying any attention to where I was going"
"Ok but dont do that to me again ok"
"Ok I promise" I said and I kissed Frank again. When the hell did We start kissing so much. We rarely kissed when we first started going out and now were kissing like non stop. I sorta liked it. A few Minutes later in walked my mom. I was some what happy to see her.

Frank left the room so me and my mom could talk.

"Karal I'm sorry I left I just had to talk to your Grandmother. Where going to live with her till we find a place for us.
"Wait that means were leaving town"
"Yes"
"I dont want to leave mom you can't make me"
"I'm not gonna make you. You can live with your father and get hit and eventually you'll be dead." she said starting to raise her voice.
"I'm not leaving Frank mom..I...I like him alot"
"Well if he likes you he'll wait for you"
"Mom I dont want to leave"
"Karla its not the end of the world I mean its what a few minutes away."
"Try an few hours"
"What ever I'll let you use my car and come out here to see your friends"
"Fine but if I stay her one night you can't yell at me when I get back to town"
"Thats fine"
"Fine" I said
"Ok smile for Frank" she said and went and grabbed Frank. God I hate her for doing this to me.

"Mom can I talk to Frank alone"
"Yea thats fine I'm gonna go home and back somethings while your father isnt home"
"Ok fine bye"
"Bye" she said and left.

"Frank" I said and my voice was cracking.
"Whats wrong"
"I'm leaving town"
"What? Why?"
"My mom is basically making me move to my grandmas house and thats in New York"
"Are you serious"
"Yea but the good news is I get to take my moms car and come here when ever I want"
"Well why dont you just live at your house'
"Frank my dad wants to kill me"
"Oh sorry I didnt know"
"I know its ok"
"Move in with me"
"I can't I'm not 18 yet once I turn 18 I will come back ok"
"Ok" he said and kissed me and then the nurse walked in and check up on me. Once she was done she left. Frank climbed on the bed and we cuddled and watched TV. Until He was told to leave. But he said he wasnt leaving me so he got to stay and we fell asleep But I woke up awhile later and saw a man in the room. He walked out of the shadows and I saw it was my dad.

"Hello Karla"
"Dad?"
"Yes I'm here to finish my job" He said
"What do you mean your job"
"I was the one who hit you"
"What? Are you serious"
"Yes you dont deserve to live." he said and pulled out a gun and shot the machine I was hooked up to and that woke Frank up. He saw my dad before he left the room. Frank got up and Ran after him.

"FRANKIE GET BACK HERE" I screamed but he was already gone.
The nurse Ran in the room and saw the mess.

"What happened"
"My dad he ..he was the one who hit me he just said it and he shot the machine trying to finish me off."
"Oh your dad wouldnt be able to get past one of our nurses" the nurse said then Frank walked in.

"I lost him. "
"Thats good Frank I dont want anything to happen to you. Come here" I said and He walked over tyo me and I hugged him. God Frank Dont ever do that again he had a gun."
"well I didnt think of that when I was running after him"
"So hher father was really here" the nurse said
"Yes shes not crazy if thats what your thinking."
"Oh I'm sorry I'll make sure we have people watching the doors"
"That would be a good Idea" Frank said and then the nurse finished up what she was doing and left.

"thanks Frank"
"No Problem" he said and kissed my forehead.
"Now go back to sleep"
"Ok" I said and I pulled Frank back onto the bed and we fell asleep right away.