Trying to Stay Alive

OMG!!! Karla Loves Frank YAY!!!

I got in The house and once I shut the door I started crying. Why was this so hard. I thought I liked Frank and I know he has a point but....My dad is evil I know it he cant be good at all. I sat on the ground in front of the door crying. Thats all I could do. I wanted to hit something even break things but that wasnt gonna happen. I finally got up and went to the couch. I laid down and turned on the tv. But everything was junk. I just sat there stareing at the screen. Finally I decided to clear my head wiht someone. But once they started to talk I started crying.

" K...are you ok"
"no...can you come over"
"Yea i'll be there in a minute"
"k bye" I said and hung up and with in a few minutes my doorbell rang. I ran to it and opened the door and there was Mikey. He walked in and gave me a hug.I started crying again. He shut the door and then we went back into the living room.

"Whats wrong" he asked
"Frank...My dad....Funeral...Hes right"
"What" Mikey was confused
"At the funeral my dad showed up and he cried.........and frank said he might be changing and i think...frank might be right....but im mad at him for god knows what"
"Oh...Well Maybe you should talk to him..you know i had to lie to him...I told him i was going to meet an old friend and he let me leave"
"How is he"
"Terrible hes been crying non stop"
"Frank crying....thats odd"
"Well he's really attached to you"
"Are you serious"
"Yea"
"But yet he couldnt have been here for me when....nevermind we both decided to put that behind us.....Go back to Franks and tell him to meet me at our place.... hell know what i'm talking about but to make him get there faster tell him i was yelling something about suicide ok"
"Ok" he said and gave me one more hug then ran out of the house. I had to talk to him where i knew know one but us knew about.

Franks POV

I was sitting crying still after Mikey left. I know Karla hates me right now. It hurts like hell. I was just sitting in the kitchen when i heard the doorbell ringing off the hook. I got up and walked to the door and there was Mikey panting like crazy.

"Mikey Whats wrong" I asked knowing that he only runs when its something really bad.
"Karla she ...she was yelling something about suicide and..now shes gone...i cant find her anywhere you have to look for her cause you know her secret spots" he said and with that I took off and Ran to "the building" I got there and ran in and found Karla on the floor by a candle. I walked to her slowly. Once I got there I picked her up and started to quietly cry.

"BOO!" she yelled
"Karla omg you scared me" I said hugging her for life.
"Didn't Mikey tell you to meet me at our place"
"No he said something about you yelling about suicide"
"Oh well i told him to tell you that to so you would come faster." she said
"Karla dont do that to me again i thought i was gonna lose you and I cant even if you already hate me."
"I dont hate your Frank I love you" She said and i felt her lips on mine. Which we turned into a passionate kiss.

Normal POV

So I heard someone running up the stairs so i laid down by the candle i lit and just laid as still as i could. I felt frank pick me up and hold onto me. I knew it was the perfect time>

"BOO!" I yelled scaring the shit out of him
"Karla Omg you scared me" he said and hugged me. wow i didnt think he would admit that.
"Didn't mikey tell you to meet me at our place" I asked
No he said something about you yelling about suicide"
"Oh well i told him to tell you that to so you would come faster."
"Karla dont do that to me again i thought i was gonna lose you and I cant even if you already hate me." When Frank said that I felt bad...I dont want to hate him..and i guess I cant.
"I dont hate your Frank I love you" I said and kissed him. Which that got more passionate.