Don't Stop If I Fall

Chapter 6

Gerard's POV
He nodded and we walked up the creaky stairs.

He walked into my room, which was a bit messy, and manuevered around a pile of clothes that were laying on the floor, making his way to my bookcase.

He looked in amazment at the amount of books I had.

Aww, he is so cute.
His eyes got all big and he licked his lips, running his fingertips over the spine of the books.

"Uh...you like books, huh?" I asked and walked over to him.

"Yeah. I love them. You have some really great ones." He said, pulling out Bram Stroker's Dracula.
I looked down at my feet and whispered "Yeah" then I went and sat on my bed.

That was the book my ex gave me.
There was a little note in there, saying how much he loved me and that he wanted to be with me forever.
So much for that.
After my dad was gone and we were forced to move out of the upper-middle-class part of town and into the lower-middle-class, that was it for him.
He dropped me. Just like that.
I loathe him, yet I miss him so much at the same time.

I could see Sonny blush from embarresment when he found the note and he quikely shoved the book back into the shelf with the others.

Sonny looked at me and then looked down.

"Sorry." He said quietly. "That was none of my buisness.

I could see the dissapointment in his eyes.
I got up and walked over to him.

"Sonny, it's fine. That was along time ago, I don't even care anymore."

"Well, it still isn't any of my buisness."

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Sonny, look. This is how much I care about him now."

I leaned in and pressed my lips harshly against Sonny's.