Status: finished

What is Destiny Going to Do With Us?

Should I? Final Chapter!

“Maddie are you mad at me?” I asked her, she looked pissed.
“Yes I am. You haven’t talked to me the whole week! Do you know who told me about what happened to you? John oh! It was john oh!” she replied. I forgot to tell you that they were dating. And made an amazingly cute couple.
“I’m sorry! I was just so caught up on that Garrett shit that I forgot.”
She looked at me dryly.
“Maddie, c’mon.” I whined. “I’m sorry! It’s all Garrett’s fault, he has been on my mind all Th-“I closed my mouth, realizing what I’ve just said.
Her eyes got wide, a smirk forming on her face.
“A-ha! I knew it!” she said happily.
“No, maddie that was- I just…uh.”
“Claire, there’s no problem on that. I mean, I think you should get together. You’d make a really cute couple, don’t you think?”
“Yeah…” I sighed. “But I don’t know if it’s the best idea.” I said stubbornly.
“of course it would! Stop thinking that he’d have it right saying you love him, and take the fucking chance! You got it in front of you, no need to make any effort! I really think you should do it.”
“But, me telling him?” I continued to play dumb.
“Well, yeah! I mean, he loves you too, so there’s no problem with that.”

The school bell rang.
“Okay… I’ll try.” I told her. She smiled widely.
“Kay. And then you tell me before anyone else. I don’t want to hear it from john again.” I chuckled.
“Sure, bye mads.” I then walked to homeroom.
“Patty!” I ran, and hugged him tight. Why? No special reason. I was a weird person… Sometimes.
“Hey there!” he hugged me back.
We sat, waiting for Mr. Schuler.
“Uh, pat?” I said nervous.
“Yeah?”
“Do you think… it would be a good idea if… I tell Garrett the truth?” my hands were shaking. I didn’t know why I was so nervous telling this to pat.
His eyes got wide.

“Of course it would! Furthermore, I think you’ve waited too long.” He said.
“Hey, you know why I haven’t told him, so don’t bother me.”
“I know. I’m just saying you really should…and when will it be?”
“Don’t get so eager, pat. I’m doing it after school, when there’s only Garrett and me.”
“I was just asking.”
I chuckled.
“Hello guys, sorry I’m late. Please take a seat.”
----
It was lunch time, pat and I already eating, waiting for the rest of the guys to appear. And, in a matter of seconds, john, Kenny and Jared appeared, sitting down. John sat down next to me.
“Hi Claire. How’s it going?” he asked me.
“I- I’m fine…what about you?” I babbled. He looked at me quizzically.
“what’s the matter, Claire?” you know you can tell me.”
I sighed defeated.

“Okay, this is the thing. I’m telling Garrett. I’m just…nervous.” My voice trailed off.
“Don’t be. It’s just Garrett. Another normal guy.” He said simply.
“It’s easy for you to say.” I grumbled.
He chuckled.
“Oh, c’mon Claire, you know it’s the truth.”
“I guess. I just don’t know how to tell him.”
“Don’t worry. I’m pretty sure the time will come easily.” He winked.
I smiled. John always knew how to make me feel good, no matter what.
“Thank Johnny.” I side hugged him. “Where’s maddie?” I asked, looking for her.
“Hey, good question. My girlfriend disappeared.” He said joking. I chuckled.
“You know what? I’m going to see where she’s now. Bye.”
“Bye johnoh. And thanks.”
“No problem.” He stood up, and left.
----
I was running through the hallways, looking for Garrett and the principal. I was late, because Mr. Kraus made me stay longer in class, helping him clean the room. Thus, I was late for my nightmare.
I went outside, looking everywhere in the soccer field. They were there.
Thanks god. I was already tired.
“Claire! Thanks for joining us today. Can you tell us where were you?” Mrs. Jackson asked me.
“Sorry. Mr. Kraus made me stay longer.” I said trying to catch my breath.
I looked at Garrett, he winked at me. My cheeks got red, if possible.
“Okay, now we can begin. You just need to pick up the garbage from the field, and the little lake back there. I’ll bring you the trash bags in a minute, wait here one second.” She walked away.

An awkward silence invaded the space; I just looked at my feet.
“hi.” He finally said. I raised my gaze, to look at him.
“Hi…” I said. My nerves were killing me.
“We never finished our chat at the parking lot.” He had a crooked smile.
I knew where this was going.
“Yeah, I-“
“Okay kids, look.” Mrs. Jackson cut me off, giving us the trash bags. She then left again.
I began picking up papers and soda cans from the floor.
“I like your thong.” He said, while I picked up a paper. I stood up immediately, getting really embarrassed.

He chuckled.
“Stop it!” I replied my cheeks red again.
“Sorry. I can’t afford it, you’re too desirable.” He said smirking.
My eyes got wide.
“Don’t worry, I was kidding! I didn’t see anything, calm down.” He hugged me sweetly.
“I uh, I’m cleaning the lake…” I said, getting apart.
I walked towards the little pond, always looking at the floor.
Garret was making me feel uncomfortable.
While I picked up papers, two arms wrapped around my waist. I sighed.
“Garrett, just-“
“Shhh.” He cut me off, rising my chin and kissing me sweetly.
If there was a perfect moment to tell him, it was now.
I got apart, looking at him. He put his forehead against mine, while rubbing my sides.
“Garrett I need to tell you something…” butterflies filled my stomach.
“Yeah?”
“I, I think I feel something…for you.” I finally said, my heart beating faster.
He chuckled.
“I knew it, Claire. I was just waiting for you to admit it, and it was driving me insane. Thanks god you did.” He smiled.
I was blushing already.

“I still think you look cute when you blush.” He pinched my cheek.
“Hey, don’t do that.” I giggled.
“Why not? I like you cheeks.”
“Well I don’t.” we both chuckled.
“Whoa, I see you are really getting better.” Mrs. Jackson appeared suddenly. Garrett released me from our hug; I wanted him not to do it though.
“Can we go now? We already picked up all the garbage.”
“Okay, garret. You can go now.”
We walked towards the bleachers. I took my bag, walking to the parking lot.
“Hey wait.” He took me by the arm, pulling me closer to him.
“You tell me you like me and then walk away?” he asked me.
I giggled.
“sorry.” I hugged him.
“I just need you to tell me something. This eternal fighting, is over?”
“Hmm yeah.” I smiled.
He just leaned down, kissing me one more time.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope u've liked it :D please comment guys!