‹ Prequel: Uncle Good Riddance

Daddy Cool

10.

“Where are you?” Billie’s voice crackled down my cell phone. I could hardly stand up I was so drunk now.

“In – in a bar.” I hiccupped.

“Are you drunk?” He hissed at me.

“Uh-huh. For once, I wanted to be Meeeeeeeee!” I sung down the phone at him, hearing him tut.

“I’m taking Raiden back to mine. Ring me in the morning.” He hung up on me. He hung up on me?! How rude! I ordered another vodka and orange and danced with some of the patrons to some heavy dance music.

“Oh my goddd!” One of the girls near me squealed. “It’s fucking Tre Cool!” She was a young punk girl. Obviously a Green Day fan. I spun around to see him stood at the bar, laughing with some woman, some very attractive slutty woman may I add. I saw red. I was so angry that I couldn’t control myself. I stormed over to him.

“What are you doing?” I growled.

“Bo.” He was shocked, he stood up from the bar stool. “Where are the kids?”

“What the fuck do you care?!” I screamed at him. “Stay with your fucking slut! Don’t you ever return home to me, you C**T!” I completed lost it, throwing my drink over him.

“What are you doing?!” He shouted at me, grabbing my arms, trying to restrain me.

“Get your fucking hands off me!”

“Hey, guy, calm down.” The bar man held a hand out to Tre to calm him down.

“Did she call me a slut?” The girl squeaked, flicking her long blonde hair over her shoulder to reveal her MASSIVE cleavage.

“Ignore her, she’s drunk.” Tre comforted the girl, placing his hand on her shoulder, leering down her body.

“I fucking hate you, Wright!” I growled at him, pushing his hand off her. “You have ruined my life!” My hand reached up and slapped him hard across the face that he had my hand mark printed on his skin. The bar was silent now. I could hear his breathing.

“Go home.”

“I will go back to my home, somewhere you will never be welcome to come near again!” I pushed past him, pushed past the slut, running to the door and leaving as quickly as I could. I emptied my stomach outside the bar, all over the sidewalk. I felt disgusted as I hailed a cab home. I could have murdered Tre Cool right there and then.
I reached my home, yanking open the front door and falling inside. I certainly couldn’t handle the alcohol like I used to. I lay on the floor, kicking the door shut behind me and wincing as it banged.

I pulled myself up, brushed myself off and carried myself up to bed. I lay on my side for a long time, hating the dizzy feeling that swum around my head. I wanted it to end. I wanted it to stop. I wanted to go to sleep and to wake up 16 in the tiny flat me and my mother used to occupy back in London. As I closed my eyes, I could see my friends from back in those days.

”Bodaceia, I kid you not, you are the craziest fool I have ever met!” Jay laughed at me as I balanced on top of the statue. I laughed with him, nearly falling off.
“It’s fun! Try it some time?” I teased him, jumping down to stand next to him. He pushed me away and handed me the bottle of gin, straight gin. How beautifully cliché. I took a large swig from it, loving the feeling of alcohol in my bloodstream. I passed the bottle on to Melina. She stood there in the highest heels you could ever imagine, she was 19 and stunning. Her dress was satin black and barely skimmed her thigh. Her heels were the biggest Mary Jane platforms in patent black with bows on them. She gulped down some gin before passing it to me, to finish to off, like usual.
“What do you wanna do now?” She asked me, smiling slightly.
“Whatever you want, the night is ours!” I spun in a circle, my platinum blonde dreadlocks flying out behind me. Jay laughed at me.
“Let’s go cause some mischief!”


I hadn’t thought of Jay and Melina in so long. It made me ache, physically ache for the old times, the old lifestyle I had. All I wanted to do right now was go and visit them, would they still be in London?

My head spun as I grabbed the sides of the nightstand, standing up to run to the bathroom to chuck up my guts once again.

We were over. If I didn’t know it before, I certainly knew it now. Me and Tre were completely and utterly finished. I had given that man the best fucking 17 years of my life and he treated me like this? How could he? I lay on the bathroom floor, loving the cold tiles cooling my over heated body. I passed out there, head spinning, tears in my eyes