Sequel: Stay Forever

Forever Friends

Leaving For Cali..

Next day. I woke up and walked into my Michealle's room only to find it empty. I sighed and walked down to the kitchen. There it was a note on the table. It read:

Dear mum.

Don't be mad, but I went out to meet daddy again. I thought over what you said last night and I think you're right. He won't mind. I took your money to a plane ticket and some other money to food so you don't have to worry. A friend is helping me out so don't worry. Please don't come after me. Lots of love Michealle Ryanna Pritchard xxx.


I gasped. My seven years old daughter and taken money from me and left to take a plane all the way to California, USA!
I ran into the living room and the first thing I did was call Mike.
"Please, please pick up. Come on Mike... pick up... "
"Hello?" Mike answered in a very tired voice.
"Mike... " I said with my voice almost cracking up. "Thank god."
"Cizz? Wha... what's wrong?" He said as he yawned.
"Mike it's Michealle. She ran away. She's on a plane. To Cali. She just left and took all my money and she just left and... " My voice cracked up and I started to cry. "I don't know what to do."
"What? Are you serious? How do you know?"
"She wrote me a letter. Wait a sec and I'll read it."

I read it to him and sighed. It was quiet for about one minute. Then Mike spoke up.
"What did you tell her?" He asked.
"Well... She asked me 'do you think that daddy ever will love me? I mean like he loves Estelle?' and I answered "I think he will. And I think he does.'" I started to cry again. "And then I told her that she could call you and she told me that it was night there when it was day here and then I said that you probably wouldn't mind. And I think she thought that you wouldn't mind her showing up at your house in the middle of the night either and... Fuck. Mike what am I going do?"
"Take the next plane to Cali."
"Mike I don't have any money and..." I started.
"I'll pay." He interrupted me
"But... " I started once again.
"No buts. Now call me when you're on the airport and I'll tell you where to pick up your ticket. Okay?" He said.
I sighed.
"Fine. You'll come to the airport in California?" I asked.
"Yes. But hurry up now. I'll see you later. Okay?"
"Y—yes. Okay."
With that we hung up and I run up to collect some things.

Meanwhile at the airport.
*Michealle's POV*

I was standing at the gate where my plane would take of. And soon enough I walked on the plane.
"Can I help you miss?" A lady in a uniform asked.
"Yes please. Can you tell me where I'm sitting?" I asked.
She looked at the ticked and told me to follow her. I walked after she showed me where to sit and I sat down.
"Can I get you something?" She then asked.
"Does it cost anything?" I asked.
"Not for you. How old are you?"
"I'm seven. You?"
"I'm twenty five. Where are your mum and dad?"
"Ehm. Well... Mum's home and I'm on my way to see my dad. My dad is Mike Dirnt in Green Day."
She looked at me stunned.
"Okay. Are you sure?" She asked.
"Yeah! I even have pictures. Wanna see?"
"S—sure."

She sat down and I showed her the photos of me and dad. And then with me, mum, Uncle Billie, Uncle Tré and Punker. I was proud and I told here who they all where.
"That one on Uncle Billie Joe's back is my mum. And the dog is Punker. He's seven too." I said.
She nodded. Then the sign 'put on you seatbelts' came on and the pilot told us that we was going to take of. I asked the lady in the uniform if I could have a soda and some candy and she nodded. Within' some seconds the plane started to move and I looked outside the window. We toke of and the feeling of being in a plane gave a wonderful feeling in my stomach.
*END OF POV*

I parked my car at the airport and went in. I asked the girl behind the counter if she had seen Michealle. She didn't know. I showed her a picture.
"Oh. Yes I've seen her. But... She's on that plane." She said.
"Fuck. When is the next plane to California leaving?" I asked.
"I don't know. Ask at the information." She answered.
"Okay. Thank you." I said and over to a payphone to call Mike.
He answered almost immediately.
"So?" I asked.
"Ehm. In and hour. At the information disk. Asked for Diana and when she asks who you are you 'll answer Cizz Dirnt okay?"
"Cizz Dirnt? Why not Just Cizz Molin?"
"Because! Don't argue Cizz. Just do as you're told. I'll see you later. Bye."
I hung up and went over to the counter.