Sequel: Stay Forever

Forever Friends

Will She Die?

*Michealle's POV*

I couldn't belive this was fucking happened.. My mum was dying infront of my eyes. And nobody did anything. I overheard the police say something.
"The bastard pushed her in the libe of fire." He police man said.
'What the fuck?' I thought.
"It could happened to everyone." The other police said.

I walked over to them.
"Do you fucking mean that YOU shot my mum?" I said.
"Erm. H-he pushed her in the line of f-fire." The police said.
"I can't belive this! I get raped, I get kicked! We call the police to get help and what does they fucking do? Well I'll tell ya! They kill your mum!! If she don't survive I will FUCKING make sure you won't either!" I yelled.

I was so angry and sad and upset at the same time. When the ambulance came I sat down and cried. Well at least they were nice enough to let me come with her to the hospital. When we arrived, the put me in the waiting area and mum went in to surgery. It was the 3 longest hours in my life.

I had fallen asleep as a soft hand slowly woke me up. I looked around and then at the doctor.
"Miss Molin?" She asked.
"No Pritchard. Molin is my mum's last name. I have my fathers." I said rubbing my eyes.
"Oh." She said. "Well I just wanted to tell you that your mum just came out of surgery and she survived."
I sighed with relief. It felt wonderful.
"Can I see her?" I asked.
"Sure." She said. "But I think it's best to let her rest. Is your father here too?"
"No." I asnwered. "He lives in California. In the USA."
"Oh. That's very far."
I nodded and sighed.
"Well, if you like to, I can put a spare bed in her room for you."
I nodded and followed her in to my mum.

*The Next day.*

Mum woke up and looked around in the room. Then she realized that she was in a hospital. She started to panic but then she saw me. She thought thatb I looked like a Angel. Her wonderful daughter. She felt tired and fell back to sleep. Very deep sleep.

**

I woke up by the moniter go beep beep. There were doctors around the whole room. My mum. Oh no.. The heart had stopped..