Sequel: Stay Forever

Forever Friends

Running Off...

Outside the policehouse my mum slapped me. I looked at her with rage in my eyes. I could see that it hurt her more than me, but I didn't care.
"Now you listen to me," She said. "If I get a call in the middle of the night one more time because you've been taken in to the police for drinking and using drugs, you're never going to leave the house again! Do you understand?"
I didn't look at her. I looked at Mike's shoes. How could he let her hit me?
"And I never wanna hear about you being around that girl again," She said.
I saw Evy getting out of mother's grip and waving me over before she started running. I looked at my mum.
"Fuck you!" I yelled and made my way around her and ran after.
"Michealle!" My mum yelled after me, but I didn't care.

I ran up to Evy and looked back and saw that both Evy's mum and Mike were chasing us.
"Shit!" I yelled. "Run faster Evy."
We kept running for what felt like forever. When we ran down Gilman Street I suddenly stopped and dragged Evy into a garden. We ran over to the end and hid in the bushes. When I saw Mike and Evy's mum run past the bushes, we ran to 7th Street. There Evy had a old treehouse. We climbed up and she took some blankets and some pillows to sleep with. Then we sat down on the pillows and wrapped the blankets around us. We sat up talking all the way to the early hours, before we fell asleep..
*END OF POV*

I was sitting at Mike's house, drinking coffee. I should I say that I was trying to drink coffee. I was a wreck. Michealle had been gone all night. Sarah came in to the Kitchen and looked kind of surprised that I was there.
"Oh, hi Cizz. What's up?" She asked looking at Mike, who also looked like a wreck. "What happened?"
"Michealle's gone," Mike said and took a sip of his coffee.
"Oh...what do you mean?" She asked and looked puzzled.
"Sarah please don't act all blonde," Mike said. "She ran away. The police are looking for her."
"Oh...how long?"
"Since last night," I said and sobbed slightly.

Sarah sighed and took a seat beside of Mike.
"Does this mean that it will delay the wedding?" She asked and looked at Mike.
I couldn't help but laugh a little. Sarah looked at me.
"What are you laughing at?" She asked. "Do you think it's funny?"
"Hell yeah! My daughter is missing and all you can think of is your damn wedding," I said and laughed as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Sooo funny."
"Cizz..." Mike started.
"No Mike. I've had it. I'm going out to find my daughter. You can stay here with little miss blondie and talk about the wedding," I said and got up. "Goodbye."
"It was fun to have you here, but it's better when you've left," Sarah mumbled.
"Ha ha...fuck you bitch," I said and walked into the living room the get the sleeping Lucas and then I walked out to the hall. I took my coat and putt on my shoes and walked out.

*Evy's POV*
I woke up by Michealle coughing.
"Michealle?" I asked.
"Yes," She answered tiredly.
"Are you okay?"
"No. I think I have a fever."
"What?" I said and felt on her forhead. "My god! You're burning up Mich. We need to get you home!"
"No we don't. I NEVER wanna see mum or Mike again! Understand?"
"Michealle...please! If it gets worse you'll maybe die."
"Well I don't care!" She yelled and coughed again.
I sighed. Right now I had two alternatives. One, go and find Cizz and Mike, or two, leave her here to die. And two I would never do, so, that leaves me with one thing to do. But first I had to see if it's true, that it would go over by that night..
I shouldn't have done that.

...:::Later:::...
Michealle had got worse. She was coughing blood and stuff. But she still didn't want to go home. So that made me do what I had to.
"Michealle, I'm just going to get some towels and something to eat. I'll be back soon. Okay?"
She simply just nodded. She was even too weak to speak. Oh why hadn't I gone earlier? Good Evielyn, you can really screw things up. I climbed down the ladder and ran, it was an hour before I reached the street I was living on. I took some deep breaths before running the last bit to Michealle's house. I knocked on the door. I was so afraid that either she wasn't home or that she would hate me. Well...I was wrong. She wasn't even home, and Mike was living in Oakland. I couldn't just run to Oakland. So I ran home. My mum was working. By now my hair was a mess and my blue eyes were all red from crying. I was so scared. What if Michealle dies? Then I could never live with myself. I looked trough my stuff. There. Cizz's number. Let's pray to god that she has her cell phone with her.

After a few signals she answered.
"Hello," She said.
"Cizz?"
"Evielyn? Is that you?"
"Yes. I need help."
"What, where are you?"
"I'm at home. Michealle is very sick and she's in my old treehouse. Can you please come and pick me up?"
"Yes. I'll be there in a few."
I hung up and waited for Cizz to come. She was there in no time. She had Mike and Lucas with her. I jumped in and showed the the way. I climbed up in the treehouse to wake Michealle up. She was already awake, but her nose was bleeding again. I quickly took some paper and pressed on her nose. Then I waved Mike up because her had to carry her. As Michealle saw him she started to cry. Mike went over to her.
*END OF POV*

*Michealle's POV*
I saw my dad and I was so happy that I cried. He came over to me and I hugged him. But I was too tired to hold myself up. Dad carried my down with the blanket around me. And they took both me and Evy home...