Sequel: Stay Forever

Forever Friends

Home Again

*Still Michealle's POV*

When I woke up, I was lying on the sofa. My sofa. I had never been so happy to be home. It hurted as hell in my stomach and before I knew it, I threw up on the floor. And like almost everyone else that throws up on a new carpet, I felt ashamed. Mum walked in. She heard me I guess. She gently stroke my hair out of my face and kissed my forhead. Then she cleaned up after me and got me a bucket to hurl in. It wasn't a good sign that my mum didn't talk. She only was this quiet when she was depressed.
"Mum, are you okay?" I asked.
She looked at me and smiled. Then she nodded.
"Yes sweety. Everything's just fine," she said. "But how are you feeling?"
"Not to fucking good," I said.
"Language Michealle," she said as she sat down beside me. "Try to sleep a little bit more. Okay?"
I nodded. She smiled. Then she kissed me on the forhead and got up.
"Hey mum..." I said and she turned around. "I'm sorry for this mess I've done."
"It's okay. Now sleep. You really need to do y'know."
"Yeah. Where's da...Mike?"
"In the kitchen, sleeping next to his coffée cup."
"Yeah, he sure likes his coffée," I said as I closed my eyes. "Night."
"Goodnight."

*END OF POV*

I walked in to the kitchen where Mike still was asleep. I couldn't help but laugh a little. I gently pushed him on his arm. He looked up, smiled and then he laid his head on the table again.
"Mike you can't sleep on the table," I said laughing slightly.
"You have no idea of what I can and can't do," he said smiling.
I laughed and pushed him again.
"Well if you wanna sleep on a table, you have to do it at home. 'Couse here you aint doing it."
"Okay" He said finally getting up. "I'll just have to take your bed instead."
He grinned at me, wrigeled his eyesbrows(You know like Billie does) and ran upstairs.
"Mike," I said and ran after him. "Shh, you're gonna wake Lucas!"
He threw himself on my bed and let out a loud sigh.
"I have forgotton how comfy this bed was," he said as he laid on one of the 6 pillows in my queen sized bed.
"Mike this is MY bed. It WAS my parents," I said.
"That makes me think of one thing," Mike said.
"What?" I asked.
"I wonder how many times your parents have had sex in this bed."
"Mike! Ew. I did NOT want to hear that," I said.
He grinned at me. I gave him the finger, but I couldn't stop smiling at him. "Stupid feelings." I thought. "Go away..."
Mike looked at me. He moved aside so I could lay down too. I did. I was so tired. And I could tell he was too. Just before I fell asleep, I felt an arm around my waist. I fell asleep smiling.

*END OF POV*

*Back to Michealle POV*

When I woke ut the next day Lucas was watching TV. I sighed. My whole body was sore and it felt like I was gonna die. I decided to go up to get some water. I walked half the way and the I collapsed on the floor. Lucas ran up the stairs. Down with him came mum and...what!? Mike!?
"Sweety are you okay?" Mum asked.
I nodded my head. I felt my nose get all watery. I felt with my hand and realized that it was blood.
"Mike get some paper please. And hurry," Mum said.
"What's wrong with me?" I asked.
"You have a desice. But don't worry it will pass in a few days," Mum said.
Mike came back with the paper. Mum pressed it against my nose and held my head back. Efter a few minutes it stopped bleeding. Thank god...

*A week later*

Me and Evy was sitting in the schoolyard. Some was playing football and stuff. Me and Evy was talking about stuff.. But as soon anyone of us said something about that weekend both of us ended up not saying anything.
"Evy, do you ever wanna meet your dad?" I asked out of the blue.
"When I was younger, yes but now.. I don't think I would." She answered. "I mean, if he didn't care about me now why would he ever care about me? Right?"
"Yeah."
We sat quiet for the rest of the recess. The bell rang and we walked to our last lesson. P.E.
Later. Me and Evy was walking home. Suddenly it started to rain. Evy started to laugh and I shook my head.
"Where in hell did the sun go?" I asked.
"I don't fricking know but I love rain!" Evy said. "This is like the secound time I've seen it rain. It isn't often it rains in Cali you know and in some part it's always sun or maybe a little bit cloudy, but it never rains!"
"Really? In Sweden it snows and rains and we have storms and thunder..." I said laughing. "It even rains during summer."
"What? Are you fucking kidding me? I wanna move there now! I've never seen snow before y'know?"
I laughed. We talked all the way home to Jimmy's house. [Oh if you have forgotton who Jimmy is, it's him that has that band who Michealle was asked to sing in. Then it showed that Evy could both sing and play the drums...I wonder why]
After band practice I went home. I logged on the computer and GSB. And I wrote down a story about a girl's life with a rockstar dad...I wonder what they would say if they knew that parts of it are true..