Sequel: Stay Forever

Forever Friends

That Awful Dream

"My heart goes shalalalala... Shalala in the morning...."

I opened my eyes to turn of the radioalarm. God I hated that song. Eww.. Vengaboys.. But anyways as I said, I turned it of. Then, after about maybe 10 minutes, I finally maniged to crawl out of my bed. I yawned as I walked out from my room, heading to the bathroom. I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. God, I looked like somthing that the cat dragged in.

Jeez. I removed the leftovers from yesterdays make-up from my face before putting on some new. As the make-up was finished I brushed my long new colored hair before putting it in a ponytail. I looked at the results in the mirror.

'Better than nothing' I thought. Then I walked back to my bedroom to put on som clothes. I took my black riped jeans, my favorite black/pink/white Ramones hoodie and my black/pink converses. Yes I indeed like those colors. Soo? But anyways I then walked out and was just in time to get a ride to the school with the school bus.

*At School*

As I walked over to my locker I softly sang famouse lines 'Hey Ho, Let's go' from the Ramones song 'Blitzkrieg Bop'. I just loved that song.

The bell rang fo first lesson and I hadn't seen Emma, Mike, Billie or Spazz. I sighed and walked to class. English. Better than math. Besides, we was doing this project about music and me, Emma and Spazz had chosed, ofcourse, Green Day. Just to make the guys annoyed. And I must say that it was really fun.
But this day Emma and wasn't there, so I had to work by myself. And as class ended I was so angry at them that they hadn't shown up that I gave one of tha pretty girls a huge bitchslapp. She had that coming though. I hated her. Well.. Almost. And as usual, I was sent to the princible.

"Miss Molin. Why do you always have to fight and be annoying to the other students?" He asked.
"I dont know." I answered as I looked at the roof.
"Look at me when I'm talking to you."
"No. You're to scary to look at."
"Stop it right now young lady or I'll have you expelled from this school faster than you can say collage!"
"Collage!" I said looking him straight into the eyes.
He paused for a minute to look at me.
"Fine. But if you think I'm going to expell you, you're wrong." He said with an evilgrin.
"Oh is that so?" I said.
"Yes indeed. I'm going to do something else. I'm going to send you to a winter camp."
"You must fucking be kidding me.. A winter camp?"
"Yes. And this isn't just any winter camp. This is... Cheerleader Winter Camp of 1990."

My jaw just dropped to the ground.
"Hell no I'm not going to go to a fucking cheerleading... camp... thingy!" I yelled standing up. "If it's something I hate, it's cheerleaders. I mean, Kimberly? Look at her. Her blonde hair and all pink clothes and perfect cars and boys and... Yuck!"
"Sorry. You have no choice and you've only got yourself to blame."
With that I ran out and headed home. I was NOT going to that fucking place. It would surely be my dead if I did....