Sequel: Stay Forever

Forever Friends

This Is Not Goodbye.. I Hope..

I walked in to the kitchen. Everything was in boxes besides the chairs and table. I walked over to the phone and called Emma. After about 3 secounds she anwered.
"Hello?" She said.
"Hi Emmer is me." I said.
"Hi Cizz. How's it goin'?"
"Not good. We're moving."
"What? No!"
"What?" I could hear Spazz say in the background and Emma told her.
"I'm sorry, I don't have more time. The truck is here in 30 minutes so I have to hang up and call Billie." I said after some minutes of silence.
"Okay." Emma said. "We love you okay?"
"I'm going to miss you Cizz!" I could hear Spazz yell.
"And I'm going to miss you."
"Bye." Emma and Spazz said.

"Bye" I said, crying.
Now it was to the worst part. I was going to call the boys. Billie Joe Armstrong, the best friend in the world. Tre Cool, the most funniest guy in the world. And Micheal Pritchard, my first, my only and my biggest love in the world.(sounds kinda 5 year oldisch I know.) I decided to call Tre first. I dialed his number.
"Hello?" A manly voice answered.
"Hi Mr. Wright. Ehm are Tr.. Frank home?" I asked.
"No he's out. Who's this?"
"Oh only a friend. Bye." I said and hung up.
I sighed. Then I dialed the Billie's number. Since Mike moved in woth him, it was a really remembered number.
"Armstrong's residence." Ollie answered.
"Hi Ollie, it's Cizz. Are Billie there?" I asked.
"Oh hi dear. Yes. He's with Tre and Mike. Want me to get him?"
"Yes. All of them. And put me on speaker wont ya?"
"Sure.." she said and did as she was told. "Billie! Mike! Tre! Get your as down stairs! Now!"
I could her them run down the stairs. Tre and Billie was giggling like schoolgirls. I rolled my eyes.
"What's up Ollie?" Mike asked.
"Phone to all three of you. It's on speaker."
"Hello." Billie said still giggling.
"It's me.." I said really sad and with tears streaming down my cheeks.
Billie and Tre stopped giggling as soon they heard my sad tone.
"What's wrong." Billie asked.
I started to cry and told them everything. As I finished it was quiet in on the other side of the line.
"Hello? Please say something! Don't be like this."
"Well..."
"Cecilia! The truck is here!" My mum said.
"Oh.. I have to go." I said.
"Please don't!" Tre said.
"I have too. They need help to load the things into the truck."
"We'll come and help ya!" Billie said.
"Yes!" Mike and Tre agreed.
"But..."
"No buts. See you in 3. bye."
He hung up and I stood looking at the phone. I shook my head and smiled. Then I hung up and walked up to my room and took two boxes, one filled with only photogarphs of me and the guys and one filled with birthday things and other things that they bought me. I walked down stairs with it and put it in the truck. I turned around and bumped in to Tre. We both fell to the ground and laughed. He got up and helped me up aswell.

"You should know better than to bump in to me!" Tre said laughing.
"Yeah! And you should know better then laugh at me." I said.
They hugged me and helped me with all the other stuff in my room. And when all the things was in the truck I went to my room for the last time in my life, to see if I had forgotten anything and to have a last look. I did forgett something. On the floor laid a frame with a picture in it. I took it and looked at it. It was a picture of me, Billie, Emma, Spazz and Mike the summer before last. Me and Mike were kissing. I sighed and the other looked at it. Tre snapped it out of my hand.

"Where am I? and eww, why are you kissing? Disgusting." Tre said and made a funny face.
I snapped it back whilest laughing at him.
"It was when me and Mike used to go out."
"You two been going out?" He asked and looked surprised.
Mike slapped him on the back of his head.
"Duh!" Billie said.
We stood silent a few minutes. My mum came and told me that we had to leave. I looked at guys with tears in my eyes.ยจ
"Well this is it. The last goodbye." Billie said and gave a weak smile. I could see he had a hard time to be a man and not cry.
"It's okay to cry when your friend leave." I said and hugged him. "Besides, this isn't our last gooodbye. We'll meet again stupid."
I let go and smiled at him. He smiled at me with tears falling down his cheeks. I turned around to Tre and gave him a hug. He held me tight.
"I'm going to miss you really much." He said.
"And I'm going to miss you Tre." I answerd giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Cecilia are you coming?" My mum yelled.
"Wait a sec!" I yelled back.
Then I turned to Mike. He was crying for real. I walked over and he took me in his arms. We stood hugging in, like, what felt forever. But who can blame us? We used to be so close. And we still loved each other.
"Cecilia! Get your as over here now!" My dad yelled.
Me and Mike let go of each other and I gave him a final kiss on his lips before I ran of to the car.
"Hey Cizz!" Mike yelled after me.
"Yeah?" I said turning around.
"I- I love you!"
"And I love you Mike!" I yelled. Then I jumped in and we drove of. And the thought that went trought the four of us heads was: I sure hope well meet again...