Status: Inactive

"I think I love you..."

Chapter 1: Reunited

I was so nervous as I watched my brother skate onto the ice. It was the first time I had been to one of his games, and my first time in Pittsburgh. I had left home in Thunder Bay, to come and live with my brother. The worst part about it was that he didn't know I was coming to live with him. I figured it would be a nice surprise since he hasn't seen me in a while.

Oh well. I thought to myself. Hopefully he won't be too angry with me for surprising him.
As the game started I watched my brother race down the ice and in time score.
"YES! Go Jordy Go!" I screamed.

I also saw Sidney Crosby shoot and score as well, and that's basically how the entire game went. After the second period was over, I saw my brother skate toward the bench, and look into the stands. Seeing as I was sitting only a few rows behind the bench, I stood up, waved and yelled his name. He saw me, did a double take, smilled and then waved back.

"How do you know Jordan Staal?"the man to my left asked me in awe.

"He's my brother."I said, smiling and sat back down.

After the game was over, I stood outside the locker room waiting for him to come out.
I saw Ryan Malone and Kris Letang walk out of the locker room.

"Excuse me. Is Jordan Staal still in there?" I asked them.

"Yeah, I think he is. Who are you?" Ryan Malone asked giving me a puzzled look.

"I'm his sister. My name is Tori." I said extending my hand. Ryan shook it, and then Kris. "Could you maybe tell him I'm out here waiting or something?"

"Sure." they said at the same time, and then disappeared into the locker room.

I went and sat up against the wall. I was hoping Jordan wouldn't be too mad at me for just showing up here without calling. I was just sick of being home, sick of all the people in Thunder Bay and more importantly sick of my ex-boyfriend. He would not leave me alone. I told him it was over so many times and he just didn't get the picture. I figured if I stayed with Jordan he couldn't bother me.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I instantly looked up to find my brother towering over me and smiling.

"Jordan!" I screamed jumping up to hug him. "I've missed you big bro."

"I've missed you too. What are you doing here?"he asked me.

"I've come to live with you." I said waiting for him to flip out, but to my surprise he smiled.

"That's great!" he said "You'll love Pittsburgh, and you can come to all of my games, and meet the guys!"

"Wow." I said looking surprised "So you're not mad that I'm here?"

"Of course not!" he replied "Look, some of the guys are going to come back to my place to hang out. I'll go back into the locker room, get my stuff and then meet you out in the parking lot. Do you have a car?"

"Yeah, It's just a rental one though." I said.

"Alright, grab all of your stuff out of that car and put it in mine. You know what my car looks like, right?" I nodded. "Good. Then I'll take you to my place and we'll take the rental car back tomorrow."

"Okay sounds like a plan." I said, then went out to the parking lot.

I went and found Jordan's car, and unloadedmy stuff into his and got into my car. I waited for a bit, and then Jordan came out.
"Alrighty. So Sidney Crosby and Marc-Andre Fleury are going to be coming. Let's go and get your stuff unpacked before they get there."

Then I followed him to his apartment, and unpacked all my stuff. A few minutes later we heard a knock on the door.