Road Trip

10...9..8 and I'm Breaking away

I woke up with a gasp like I was under water. I felt sticky and wet, It was just a dream? I sighed, it was another one of my dreams. I sighed, i really wished that would happen. I looked around and it was still kind of dark out side. Hiedi was still sleeping as I looked at the clock. I still had about fiffteen minutes before the buzzer would go off but I deicided to get up. I yawned as I turned off the clock alarm so i wouldn't wake her up. I walked into the bathroom and putt in the shower. I looked in the mirrior my face was red and my hair was tangled. I can't believe that wasn't real. It felt so real.

I touched my lips as they were dry, and my mouth was pasty. I couldn't speak, even if i wanted to. I had some water, then started to undress. I walked into the shower as I started to wash my hair. I heard the door open, it cracked and I turned around with a grin. Then the grin slowly faded away. It was just Hiedi's cat that pushed the door open. I guess I didn't close it all the way. I got from the shower and Shooed him out, and shut the door. I sighed, I guess my hopes are hopeless. I finished shaving, washing my hair and body, so I deicied to waste water and just stand in the warmness of the shower. The water was comforting me, as I felt like crying. I sniffed as I opened the shower door and wrapped a towel around my body, and I blew dried my hair. As I finished I walked out, towel still around my waste. I opened the door to her room the was awake and getting dressed, I smiled and grabbed my clothing and dressed in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and walked out. Hands hugged me as I walked out and Hiedi smiled, "I'm exicted!"
I smiled and hugged her back, "Me too!" I packed up my stuff and brought it down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Matthew passed out on the kitchen table next to his unfinished oatmeal. Rich yawned as he was eating his cercel and Mrs. Robinson was making waffels. I smiled as I sat next to Matt, poking him he woke up and smiled be quickly fell back asleep, with his head on my lap. I stroked his thin blond hair as he drifted off to sleep. Rich kept stariing at me as I eat my Cercel, and Hiedi attacked the waffels. We were taking Riches car, it was big and had good milage, plus he was the oldest. He was seventeen and the rest of us were sixteen, he started early for school.

I hugged Mrs. Robinson as I walked out with my stuff. I threw it in the back of the truck and hopped in. Hiedi and Rich in the front, me and Matt in the back. It was already a mile in and I was having so much fun. We were playing the weridest songs on the radio, and Matt kept groaning to turn it off and go to hell. We just laughed.

I was now exicted, this might be the time to think and talk with Hiedi about it. She's cool with this stuff. AS we passed thought desert area around Lunch time we parked on this beautiful cliff. We sat on the car and watched the landscape as we ate the sandwhichs Mrs. Robinson made for us. I leaned on Matthew as I ate. I don't know why though, but I felt comfortable. Hiedi Snuggled with Rich, but I knew Rich was jealous of Matt. I could just feel it.

AS we piled into the car again we rolled down the road more to this strip of malls and Hotel's. It was getting late and The car needed gas. As Rich filled up Matt, Hiedi and I sorted our money, all together we had more then about $8,000, plus Rich's $1,000 from his dad. We were set. We ordered one room in a hotel, cheap four star hotel. We had a balcheny, and when I got my Pajamas out I sat on a chair on the blacheny. Rich came out in his Pjama's. He was shirtless, with OSU Pjama's on. His brother goes there. He snuggled next to me, and I smiled. "Matt and Hiedi are sleeping, so I guess it's just you and me." He smiled mischiviously. I held my breath and glupped.

This isn't going to end well.