Status: All done. Check out Baby, Just Close Your Eyes; the sequel though :)

This Is the World We Left for Dreamers and Believers

Scream and shout

“Dave! You should most def gimme one of those new V necks!!” I yelled across the deserted parking lot, dropping my bag and running to the short man who was carrying a light gray tote.

“Only if you ask the babies in the van.”

“They will! Well….almost all of them I think Rick secretly hates me.” He laughed and motioned for me to give him a hug.

“He doesn’t hate you. Take this and get!” He said handing me the V Neck I’d been eyeing for days.

“Thank, dear!” I stuck the corner in my back pocket and raced back over to get my bag. Retrieving the bag off the ground I saw that I had forgotten my camera in the front seat. How the hell?

“”Hey, Tim’s getting us a hotel at the next stop, we have a day off!” Garret said popping up just as I walked into the air conditioned venue. He took my bag and shouldered it himself.

“Real beds?! Silence?! No Kennedy to roll over people?! Your lying.” I accused. He laughed.

“Nope. It’s fer real!”

“Ugh, Finally. You wouldn’t believe how much I would kill for said bed right now. I haven’t slept in almost twenty hours. Crazy!” He smiled sympathetically and guided me to the door that was labeled A Rocket To The Moon/ The Maine in bold letters. Kennedy, John, and Pat sat on a plushy couch.

“You tired?” Kennedy asked watching me kick the black moccasins off under the table that sat in the middle of the room.

“A lil’. I drove and let all of you guys sleep. Stupid Tim with his stupid food poisoning.”

“Where is my big bro anyway?” Pat asked briefly looking away from the Buzznet phone.

“He’s in the bathroom. You should really teach him which places aren’t sketchy to eat at and which are. Panera Bread will always win!”

“Bread bowl! We can do shifts though dear. It’s not fair that you have to drive all the time. It’s not your job.” Jared said. I sat down and leaned against the couch between Kennedy’s spread legs.

“Nah, ya’ll have to be rested for shows and Tim will be better soon. It’s really not that big a deal. How often do I have to take pictures anyway? That’s a lot of memory cards if you want every show.”

“Two shows a week. Random shots during the day. I don’t know, doll. It’s up to you.” Kennedy said, ruffling my hair. I huffed and smacked his leg.

“Your going to sleep when we get to that hotel right?” I nodded. The frustration starting to build in my head. The last thing I needed was a headache around these guys. Daray walked into the room and jumped onto Jared’s lap. He smiled and kissed her cheek, his hand slowly rubbing her back. I had look away. The moment was so personal it was unbelievable.

“I’m bored. Anyone know where Justin is?” Everyone shrugged. I sighed and grabbed my shoes before walking out of the room. I found him outside on the back steps, a guitar on his lap. His voice quietly floated along with the melody. I leaned against the cold, stone wall and listened.

GET CAROLINA LYRICS

I smiled and cocked my head to the side, my mind wandering. My shoes slipped against the gravel on the ground. He jumped and turned around, immediately relaxing when he saw who it was.

“Hey Bella.”

“If that’s a Twilight thing I’ll bash your fucking head in with that guitar. No syking you right now.” I threatened. He laughed.

“It’s not. I swear. But, please, explain to me what girl doesn’t love that series?”

“This girl.” I said pointing to myself. “The series were okay for a time but even those got bad and the movie was just plain awful. They were really bad actors. Not to hate but seriously, they had no emotion in their voices, the lighting blowed, and the makeup was chunky and gross. Plus, Edward was suppose to be beautiful. They totally bull shitted that one!”

“Imagine how many girls you just offended? (Please don’t un subscribe <3) Annabelle’s going to get mulled by fan bitches!!” He sang. I shrugged. It was my opinion they didn’t have to agree.

“The merch is pretty ridiculous too. ‘I like boys who sparkle!’ that sounds sooo tough. Fear my glitter!” We both laughed, leaning against each other on the steps. I pulled the sleeves of his jacket down more.

“You look very comfortable in that.” He commented. I blushed.

“Uhm…..About that……how exactly did I get this? I mean I remember some of it but tell me some of it was just a weird passed out dream?” He chuckled quietly and pushed the leather jacket he was wearing off his shoulders to reveal the taut white v neck he had on. My stomach filled with butterflies. Friend or not, kid was damn fine.

“Sure, lets refresh that memory a little.” He whispered, leaning in. His breath passed over my face. He kissed my forehead, nose and chin. He looked up at me from underneath his eyelashes and slowly pulled away. I stopped him, pulling his face back towards mine. His lips met mine. Our arms wrapped around each other. You know that feeling when you jumped off the swings at the park and your stomach dropped, but it was a pleasant and scary feeling at the same time? Exactly this moment. A mix of light sweat and TAG intoxicated my senses. He pulled away first his chest rising and falling heavily. A hand now rested on the side of my face.

“Well…..do you explain everything that way? Cause I can definitely make that a habit. He laughed and pulled me into a hug.

“Annabelle….I-uhm- well- I really like you.” He said quietly. I almost missed what he had said. I looked into his eyes for conformation. He was nervous. It was the cutest thing I’d ever seen.

“Justin, I’m your typical seventeen and half year old girl who falls for boys with an instrument easily. You are no exception.” I said. Not exactly the best answer but it would suffice.

“So, what your saying is-”

“Justin. Honey, be my runaway?” He laughed and kissed my forehead.

“Yes. You quote monster. Let’s go. We have a show to set up for.”

“Uhm ‘scuse you. The only thing I have to do is pick which lens to use and I’m set.” I said sticking my tongue out. He scowled and tickled my sides. I screamed and ran away. Justin was a sweet guy. He was cute. So, why did it feel like I was settling?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So I know nothing to do with The Maine and even if you aren't religous just say something for Marc from FTSK? Poor baby got the Swine. Like legit. Fucking blows. Anyway I know, theses need to come more often i'm just having trouble with this thing quite known as the bitch of all- writers block. I'm sorry guys. I feel bad for only updating like once a week. It's not the way I normally do things either. :| Anyway I think you should all watch this if you haven't seen it already.

Christofer Drew is so adorable!