Status: All done. Check out Baby, Just Close Your Eyes; the sequel though :)

This Is the World We Left for Dreamers and Believers

Six drinks and she still remembers my name

“I have to go, Eric.” I whispered my hand already on the gold knob of the closet door I was currently pressed against.

“Don’t they won’t miss you that.” He said reconnecting our lips. His hands slid into my back pockets and pulled me closer.

This had been my past two weeks. Every chance I got I had disappeared with Eric to some secluded space where we did well this. No one suspected a thing and if they did no one chose to voice their suspicions. I didn’t know why we were keeping it a secret or why we hadn’t chose to make it official but the thrill of hiding had me looking forward to every free moment.

“They will. Jared stares at me like he knows already and I feel bad for not telling anyone.” I said sliding my arms around his waist. He trailed kisses along my jaw line and down my neck. Eric lifted his head and smiled, leaning forward he placed both hands on the door beside my head.

“You don’t want to leave. You want to stay right here with me and continue this.” How right he was.

“No, I’m sick of you.” I said giving him a quick peck and then backing out of the closet, waving. A older man who was standing in the hall stared at me. Halvo followed seconds later.

“You look like a groupie right now.” He whispered in my ear catching up with me.

“I’m too important to be a groupie.” I said twisting, the pass that hung from my belt loop slapped against his leg.

“Oh! There you are! Tim is looking for you everywhere! He has big news!” Jared said rushing over and pulling me away from Halvo. I waved to him over my shoulder and followed Jared who threw me into the room where Tim was pacing. He motioned to a chair that was in the room. I sat down and watched him pace awhile longer.

“Did I do something?” I asked after five minutes of ear gouging silence.

“No. Maybe. I don’t know.” He sat down in front of his open laptop and stared at me over the top of it.

“I’m sorry I haven’t been around recently if that’s what this is about.”

“We figured you were just clearing your head. Getting some space. Tour can be stressful sometime.” I shrugged. “Dirk and boxEIGHT want to offer you a job at the company.” My mouth fell open.

“Really?!” I asked jumping up.

“Yeah. He told me to give you his number so you can call him and you two can talk about it. I gave him yours just in case you never did.” Tim said opening his palm for my phone. I handed it to him. My thoughts were swirling. He handed it back to me and smiled.

“Thanks, Tim.”

“Good luck kid.” I ran out the back door into the dark, silent parking lot and jumped up and down squealing. There was soft laughter behind me. Arms slid around my waist.

“Halvo, not now!” I whined and turned in his arms. I met a different face than the one I was expecting.

“Except I’m not Halvo.“ John said smirking down at me. I pulled out of his arms and took a step back. He crossed his arms across his chest.

“I- Uh- we were talking about hanging out later and I thought you were him.” I lied. John shook his head and ran a hand through his beautifully re-grown hair.

“I saw you two in the park.” I stepped back pulled out my phone.

“I have a call to make. Later.” I said turning my back on him.

“I don’t even know why I try.” I spun around, staring at him.

“Try? You don’t even try! You’re always mad at me and when you when you aren’t you want to be all serious. I’m not a mind reader. I don’t know what you want. Come on John! Give me something here!”

“I want you to respect yourself. I want you to see what a good thing you have here. You’re an amazing girl.” He said stepping closer with each word. I stepped back slowly with each word until I ended up pressed against the building.

“I do respect myself you son of a bitch.”

“If you respected yourself you wouldn’t walk around kissing everything that whispered a sweet sentence in your ear and had a dick.” He snarled. I reached up to slap him. He pulled my hand down and wrapped his hand around my small hand.

“Yeah, because you’re such a saint! Get real John!”

“I am serious! I’ve watched you degrade yourself guy after guy. You could have a great thing if you opened your eyes and looked around!”

“Get away from me!” I said struggling against his grip. He released my wrist and placed his hand on my waist, the other on the wall beside my head and leaned close.

“No.”

“You’re acting like a child.”

“I am a child.”

“Just go! Every time we start to be friends I mess up! I don’t wanna go through that anymore! Trying to make you happy is impossible!”

“We aren’t friends.” He said releasing me and going inside. I slid to the ground and stared at the stars above my head. Farewell disturbed the silence of the parking lot. I sighed and pressed it to my ear without looking at the Caller ID.

“Hello.”

“Hey! Annabelle! It’s Dirk!”

“Sup man?”

“I wanted to tell you about the job offer that what’s up! Where have you been?!”

“I got uhm tied up.” I said tiredly.

“Sounds kinky.” I giggled and leaned my head back.

“Give me the deets man.” I said only half listening as he explained everything. I thanked him and hung up. Had I accepted the job? Of course. I’d be crazy not to. Tour wasn’t going to last forever.

boxEIGHT was searching for a events/action photographer which meant I’d still be on tour but I’d be shooting for as a professional from then on out. I’d also have to leave for a few days to come sign papers and finalize everything but I’d be back in no time. I promised him that I’d call as soon as I spoke to everyone and find a suitable date to leave. Once off the phone I still didn’t feel the urge to go inside. Instead I sat in the silence and looked at the stars; watched the planes taking someone else to a new place, new people. Each had a different motive to leave but most were probably good. John’s words plaguing my mind. We aren’t friends.

“Yeah dude, I’ll find her.” I shrank closer against the wall. Kennedy stepped outside. The light from the door shining off my eyes. He looked around. Content that I wasn’t here, he turned to leave when our eyes met. “Annabelle?”

“Hey Kenny.”

“What are you doing on the ground?” I shrugged and stood up. He pulled me into a hug, stroking my head. I snuggled my head into his chest. “Whatever happened. You’ll get through it. You always do.” He assured me.

“Of course I will. Dirk Mai offered me a job.”

“With boxEIGHT?”

“Yep. I accepted.”

“That’s great! Have you heard the other good news?”

“Nope. What’s that?”

“We’re taking a week off at home after all these dates and then we’re going to Canada.”

“Same tour?”

“Same tour. You’re coming right?”

“Dude, of course! I’ve never been out of the stated before! That’s so exciting!” He smiled and put an arm around my shoulders.

“We’re going to make a good team. You and the band. Drama or not; we all love you unconditionally.” I rolled my eyes and muffed up his hair.

>> Four days later.

“Eric! I can’t find my other shoe! Help me out!” I said dropping to my hands and knees and searching under the spotless hotel bed.

“Its behind the door.” He said walking out of the bathroom in his gray boxers. So, our relationship had progressed rather fast but hey, you only live once right? I pulled my shoe on and stood up, lightly kissing him I slid my arms through the sweater sleeves.

“Thanks. Later. I’ll see you in four days, baby.” He pulled me closer, maneuvering us onto the bed. I giggled and pushed him away.

“Don’t leave just yet Bella! I need your sweet lovin!” I rolled my eyes and slid out from underneath him.

“See ya soon, honey.” I said shutting the door behind me. Dave was standing outside his door. He quickly slid his phone into his shorts and watched me with a smirk.

“Annabelle”

“I was saying bye.”

“For four hours?”

“we fell asleep creep.”

“Sleep. That’s believable. I’m sure it involved that bed.” I gave him a warning look.

“Later, Dave.” I said waving. He slipped back into his room. I sighed. People were catching on….fast. I was relieved that I got to leave for a little while. Even if for only four days. I slipped back into my room and gathered clothes for my shower.

>>

“Flight 204 now boarding. Please proceed to Gate F.” The voice rang over the airport. I turned to Jared frowning.

“That’s me.” He nodded.

“I thought you’d be more stoked to get away from us for a little while.” Jared said hugging me. He was the only one who hadn’t ditched me for coffee. The others came rushing over carrying bags of airport shit from the gift shops set up around the Ohio airport.

“I’m going to miss you guys. This sucks.” I said scuffing my shoe on the ground.

“Come here! I want a hug before you go!” Dave said motioning me over to him. I rolled my eyes and walked over. He pulled me into a tight hug. “Don’t forget Halvo.” He whispered in my ear.

“Shut up.” I growled quietly. He laughed.

“Dave what are you saying?!” Matty asked holding his arms open.

“Stupid shit. Its not worth it.” I said giving everyone around me a hug. Eric and John were in the back laughing about something.

“Annabelle, you don’t think you’re leaving without giving me a hug do you?” Eric asked stepping forwards.

“Yeah. I think I will. You aren’t that important.” I said picking my bag up and turning to walk away.

“Is she serious?” Halvo asked the others. A chorus of she’s crazy followed me. I shook my head and continued walking away.

“She didn’t hug John Oh either!” I folded my arms across my chest and turned to them all.

“If he wants a damn hug he’ll come get one.” John watched me. His face emotionless. “See. He doesn’t want one. I’m off the hook.”

“I want a hug though!” Halvo yelled.

“Come here then! Come on! I’m going to be late!” I said stomping my foot. He pulled me into a tight hug.

“Miss you already.” He whispered.

“Guys! Halvo is cheesy!” They laughed and booed him. “I’ll miss you too though.” I said pulling away, my hand lingered on his chest for a second longer before I waved to everyone.

“Bye Bella!” They all yelled.

“Last call for Flight 204.” The voice said. I took off into a sprint but stopped and turned they were all still there.

“Yo, John! I left that phone you got me on the bed. Keep it. I don’t need it anymore.” I yelled. The faces became confused. I waved one last time before running through the gate. The lady took my ticket and scanned. My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I pulled it out just as I passed through the gates. The text surprised me just as much as the sender. He couldn’t be for real.
♠ ♠ ♠
Be a doll and read my new All Time Low story??
Okay, so anyone else find it weirdly awesome that characters name is Annabelle and new ARTTM is called "Annabelle". I don't know. Maybe its just me. Anyway, I hope to get at least two more chapters up before I have to go to school. I miss Summer :|
Closet
]With Halvo
At airport

Title cred- A Rocket To The Moon