Status: All done. Check out Baby, Just Close Your Eyes; the sequel though :)

This Is the World We Left for Dreamers and Believers

I'm not kissing you goodbye

lxasz
“You love him! You want his babies!” Garret taunted from the seat. I sighed and leaned my head against the window.

“We aren’t together! It was never even official!” I said throwing my empty Starbucks cup at him.

“So, you hook up with people you aren’t official with?” Tim asked.

“You guys can’t judge me! I’ve heard stories!”

“Not me!” Garret said smiling proudly. I rolled my eyes.

“We can’t all find true love at 14. Your opinion is invalid.”

“I’m sure you could have found love with Stephen Gomez!” John said smirking in the back seat. I glared at him.

“Shut it O’ Callaghan!”

“Make me Annabelle Gomez!” I groaned.

“It was just a crush that lasted for like three weeks!”

“So?” John asked. I climbed through the front seats and climbed over the next two bench seats until I landed in John’s lap and rolled over to the empty spot beside him.

“I will destroy every chance you ever had of having children.” I said draping my feet over the top of the seat that a sleeping Kennedy lay on.

“Even if they were children?” I snorted.

“In your dreams, darlin.”

Jared and Garret both fell back to sleep one by one. I was far behind them when John nudged my side.

“Hmm?” I asked looking up at him.

“Are we friends again?” I shrugged.

“You’re the one who said we weren’t. I just said that you every time you made things complicated. So this is more your decision than mine.” He nodded. His features softened.

“I want us to be friends. You’re cool, Annabelle. You just have to learn when to calm down and be serious.” I sighed and leaned my head against his side.

“I’m glad. I miss my Oh.”

“Still sticking with that?”

“Hell yeah. Tim! Guess what?!” Tim looked in the rear view.

“Where the hell are you, Bella?! All I see is owl socks!”

“Aren’t they bad ass?! I had to sink down in the seat a little to get my legs up there. John has like five bags down here!” Tim laughed. “Me and John are friends again!”

“Good. Now you’ll leave me alone!” I scoffed.

“You act as though I was annoying.”

“Of course not. Hiding with everyone and preventing me from relaxing wasn’t annoying.”

“I only hid when I needed to! Dude, how many days off again?”

“One. So, enjoy that bed. It’s the last one for three weeks and then when we get home we’ll be home for about a week and then we’re flying to Canada for two months.” I sighed.

“You guys are so fucking lucky I love ya’ll.” I said closing my eyes. John’s fingers ran through my hair. I smiled and snuggled into his side.

Honestly, I was glad that John and I were friends again. As irritating and annoying as John could be; kid had heart. I sighed and curled closer to him and drifted off to sleep.

>>

Such a waste of a wonderful day, Wrecked and ruined by your slanderous ways,
By the games you play, oh by the games you play


The music lowered. My eyes snapped open and I stopped ~dancing.

“Nice moves, Bella.” Preston said leaning against the wall. I looked at the floor, blushing.

“Why didn’t knock?” I asked sitting down on my bed.

“I did. Multiple times. So, Daray and Katy want to go out to eat because its an off day.” I stared at him.

“What else would we do? We’re on tour. We don’t exactly have a kitchen.”

“No! I mean like somewhere nice. They want to get dressed up and shit.” I sighed.

“And they sent you here to see if they could borrow stuff?”

“Exactly!”

“Where are they?” Katy and Daray stuck their heads in the door, smiling. “Come on you guys! Later, Preston.” I said picking up my suitcase.

“We’d have asked ourselves but you’ve been so anti social recently that we didn’t want to disturb you.” Katy said searching through my bag. She gasped and pulled out a black and pink maxi dress.

“That’s cute. You should wear it.” I said pulling out the first shirt and skirt I came to. “Dirk bought it and I told him I’d never wear it so you can keep it.”

“You sure?” I nodded. Daray walked out of the bathroom in the dress I’d gotten from a small boutique in California.

“That’s- wow. You look nice.” I commented. She rolled her eyes.

“The guys went to Wal-Mart to get shirts.” Katy said slipping her phone into her back pocket.

“Cool. I need to take a shower though so we’ll hang out later?” They both nodded and left both looking considerably happier than when they had entered my beige room. I sighed and got the rest of my outfit together and got in the shower. When I got out Garret’s bags were on the other bed in the room although he was nowhere to be seen.

“Yo! We’re leaving in thirty! Hurry up!” Garret said strolling into the room ten minutes later.

“Cool story, bro.” I said continuing to put my eyeliner on. He stuck his tongue out at me and left the room again. Katy and Daray met me at my door right as we were about to leave; surveying my outfit.

“Take off the tights and it’ll be cute.” Daray said.

“Cute but too short for my taste, doll.”

“You have great legs. Now, shut up and take off the tights.”

“Yeah! That’s how I like it!” Dave yelled walking past the door with all the Racing Kites guys.

“You’re so immature.” I said sitting down on the bed and pulling the black tights over my shoes. “Guys, I’m really uncomfortable like this.” I said pulling at the edge of my skirt.

“We don’t care.” Daray and Katy said linking their arms through each of mine and dragging me out of the hotel. We all piled into the two vans, now cleaned out they were capable of fitting everyone on tour fit perfectly. The guys had all dropped their usual Glamour Kills and V Necks for black, yellow, and white button down shirts. They all looked good and they would fit in perfectly with the place we were going to. North Dakota was beautiful by itself.

“How many?” The waitress asked undressing Pat with her eyes. I rolled my eyes at the girl. Garret quickly answered and pushed Pat along. She sat us quickly, slamming my, Daray’s and Katy’s menus down in front of us. We laughed at how desperate she was acting. Soft music played from a small orchestra group. They were dancing couples on a separate floor from those who were sitting.

“Pat, chick wants your dick, man.” Omar said. I giggled and surveyed the rest of the room. There was a group of girls off to the side of the room giggling and staring at the table. They held no recognition in their eyes but there was definitely an attraction forming for someone at this table. It was awkward to watch.

“I need to go to the bathroom. Come with me?” Daray asked. I nodded and pushed back my chair.

“why can’t girls go piss by themselves?!” Santino asked. I shrugged and followed her to the antiquely decorated restroom. She locked the door behind us and sat down in one of the chairs they supplied. I hopped up on the counter and crossed my legs.

“That’s never good.” I said staring at the locked door and then back to her.

“Alex asked me to marry him last night and move to Jersey with him.” I had to grasp the side of the counter to keep myself from falling off of it.

“What did you say?!”

“I told him that I needed time.”

“You guys have been together less than two months! What the hell is he thinking?!”

“It’s true love. I understand what you’re trying to say though. I just don’t know what to do.” She said hanging her head. I instantly felt bad and jumped down. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

“Do what you thinks best. If you think that you two can make a two month relationship into a amazing marriage then I say go for that shit. I can’t make this decision for you.” I said letting her go. She nodded and unlocked the door.

“We should probably get back. I don’t know what we were thinking bringing them here. Omar said dick within five minutes of being here. Wrong place, wrong time.” I laughed and followed her only to be yanked back again. Kennedy smiled warmly down at me.

“Hi Kenny. What can I help your creeper ass with?”

“Have you talked to them yet?” I looked at the floor.

“Who?”

“Halvorsen and John.”

“Halvo; yes. John; probably never.”

“Why?!” He asked exasperated.

“Because, its nothing! Whatever you think you know you’re wrong!”

“No I’m not and you know it.”

“You didn’t make my California trip that much fun. That text went to far.” I said meeting his golden eyes. He bit his lip.

“I didn’t mean to.”

“Then you shouldn’t have said it. Whether I do or don’t is my business.” His eyes narrowed.

“Why won’t you say it?” I stared at him confused.

“What are you talking about?”

“Why won’t you say you’re in-” I clasped my hand over his mouth.

“Don’t you dare say those words out loud.” I growled. He closed his eyes and licked my hand. I jerked away and stared at him incredulously. “That’s disgusting.” I said walking away from him wiping my hand on my skirt. The waitress was back this time her eyes set on John. She glared at me as I sat down next to him.

“She hates you.” He whispered leaning over.

“And? She has a part time job serving people who don’t laugh at her bad haircut.” I said smiling innocently. He put his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.

“What would you like?” She asked icily looking at me.

“Uhm…..Jooooohn. You choose, hon.” I said leaning forwards and smirking at him. He shook his head and gave her some order that couldn’t pronounce.

“That was so wrong, Bella.” Jared said shaking his head. I shrugged. Katy and Justin both stood up.

“We’re going to dance. Anyone want to join us?” Alex and Daray followed them. The other guys who were ballsy enough to go ask ~single ladies to dance leaving Halvo, Santino, John and I at the table. A short, brunnette walked over to the table in a beautiful dress, a smile to kill for and the strut of a super model. Easily one of the prettiest girls in the room.

“Hey, I’m Emmah. Wanna dance?” She asked sticking her hand out to Halvo. He smiled dreamily and took it. They made their way over to the dance floor. I looked away, playing with the table cloth. John nudged my side.

“Yeah?” I asked looking up.

“What’s wrong?” John asked leaning his head to the side.

“Nothing. I’m bored.” I said shrugging. He smiled.

“Let’s dance!” He said excitedly. Santino laughed watching us. I flipped him off and stood up. John dragged me onto the dance floor. He pulled me close to his chest and leaned his head on top of mine.
“Aw. Even Bella and John got in on the action.” Pat yelled twirling the girl he was dancing with. My face reddened. John laughed.

“You’re cute when you’re embarrassed.” I refused to remove my eyes from the black buttons on his shirt.

“Shut up, Oh!” I said leaning my head on his chest and closing my eyes. I yawned. He laughed quietly.

“Annabelle, tired?”

“Mhm. I’ll be fine though. Look at how happy everyone is. A lot of em’ never get to be just those cute guys over there.” I said.

“That’s sweet. I didn’t know you could be nice.” I scoffed and slapped his chest.

“I’m always nice, jerk!”

“Whatever you say, Bella. Shush, You’ll ruin the moment.” He said leaning his head back on top of mine. I pushed the conversation with Kennedy earlier to the back of my mind and enjoyed being this close to him……no matter how wrong it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHH! Mystery caller revealed. Thank you to Tiffany AKA xDead/by.Dawn for guessing though!! So I mixed it up a little in this chapter and this one was also 8 pages long too so long. I don't know. What do you guys prefer? Long or short? Comment and tell me! I can't give you what you want unless you tell me!! Also, the italized lyrics up there are Anarbor so check em out if you haven't yet!
Annabelle's outfits
Daray's outfit
Katy's outfit
Emmah's outfit

Totle cred- The Used