Let It Be

The Approaching Curb

Early Author's Note: You guys are so going to fucking kill me for this, but it had to be done. What's going to happen in this chappy is one of the important parts in the story. And whenever my freaking co-author gets around to writing the next chappy, it'll be smex. Happy Smex! But it's been a long while since she promised that she would.... My co-authors always do this to me! And it sucks! Well, here you go. *hides in a bomb shelter.*
_______________________________________________________________

Lily's p.o.v.

I felt like crap, there's absolutely no other way to put it. I'm being cheated on, I'm still in love with Enkeli whom I dumped on her ass because of my inferiority complex, and I'm using Gerard as a rebound. But I like him, so it hurts because of both things. I ran into the room behind the stage where people normally do interviews and lied down on the couch crying.

" Lily needs to be alone when she's like this." I heard Riley's voice say.

" But she's my girlfriend!" came Gerard's.

" But she's my sister! I've known her longer than you and I know how she ticks! Just leave her be!" Riley said, his voice raised.

" Fine!" Gerard shouted and walked away. I could hear Ry sigh.

" You okay kitten?" he asked from the door.

I didn't answer.

" Stupid question?"

" Yeah." I managed to say.

" I'll close the door and leave you alone, okay Lils?"

" Oui."

" Voir que vous Fleurit plus tard." he said, closing the door and locking it.

After an hour, My Chem's set was over and I was still crying. Not too long after, Slipknot came on. 30 minutes into their set, I stopped crying and Corey's voice lulled me to sleep.

Lily's Dream

I breathed in deeply as I stood outside of Enkeli's house, trying to keep my emotions in check for what I'm about to do. Appear happy, spend time with her, and then break up. She deserves someone better than me, someone who isn't a fuck up and can give her all that she needs.

But we've been through so much, am I really going to throw it all away? Yes I am, she needs someone better.

" Lilja!" Enkeli cried as she threw the door open and wrapped her arms around me. " Olen puuttunut niin paljon! Missä olet ollut?" she asked.

" Täällä ja siellä useinsti toimiminen bändillä. Tapahdumme Väännettyä Kiertomatkaa 2009 kolmessa kuukaudessa!" I said with real excitement, how couldn't I? Slipping Psychotic would be going on one of THE biggest tours!

" Missä tuo tapahtuu ja kuinka kauan?" she asked, her happiness going down a bit.

" Ohi Yhdysvallat ja se on kuusi kuukautta."

Enkel's smile dropped and she looked sad. " Kuusi kuukautta? Tuo on paljonkin haluaa!"

" Anteeksi Rakkaus, mutta meidän täytyi tarttua tätä oppertunityä."

" On, tiedän." she sighed.

" Niin siedä minua, me teemme sen tämän läpi." I lied with a smile.

" Okei."

" Olenko suostutellut englantiani, wanna kuulee?" I asked and Enkeli nodds her head eagerly, she's always loved that I could speak a different language, one of the things that attracted her to me. " I love you, I love you more than anything and I would give anything to spend the rest of my natural life with you."

" Saat paljon paremmin. Kuuleeko mutta wanna minun?" Enkeli asked and I nodded. Then she got down on one knee, took a velvet box out of her pocket and asked, " You are my love, my life, and my better half. We have been through so much together in only a little over two years, almost three. There is nothing more that I would love than to spend the rest of my life as your wife. So Lily Angel Williams, will you marry me?"

Tears slipped out of my eyes at an alarming rate. I couldn't do it, I couldn't break up with her to her face. " Kyllä!" I said cheerfully. She slipped the most beautiful ring that I've ever seen.

~Later that night~

When I awoke, I found myself naked in Enkeli's arms. I quietly slipped out of her arms, got dressed, and went down stairs in search of a note pad and pen. Once I had found them, I began to write,

' Rakas Enkeli,
Kirjoitan tätä, koska en voi sanoa että tämän kasvoihisi ja pelkään löydät etten tapa tehdä minut palaan tällä desicionilla joka minä tekee.minä rakastan sinä enemmän kuin sanat koskaan voisivat kuvata, mutta minä voin tehdä tämän enää. En ansaitse sinua ja sinä ansaitset jotakuta parempi kuin minä. ... Vihaat minua tälle ja tuo on hyvä, sinun pitäisi vihata minut. Et pitäisi tarvita minua.
Löydä joku paremmin joka voi antaa sinulle mikä sinä tarvitset ja ansaitset, minä rakastan sinua. Tiedät, että tekisin jokinn sinulle, mukaan lukien luopuu elämästäni sinun jos sen pitäisi tulla tuohon. Tuo on, miksi teen tätä niin sinulla on parempi elämä. Olisit paremmassa asemassa, jos unohtaisit minut ja mikä meidän oli, luottaa minä Rakastan. Ikuisesti Ja Aina Rakkaudella, Sinulla Enkelillä.'

When I was done, I made a copy of the note to keep and crept back up stairs. I laid the note on the pillow where my head was and kissed Enkeli lightly for the last time. " I love you." I whispered and left the house. That was the last time that I willingly saw Enkeli in person.


End Of Lily's Dream
♠ ♠ ♠
*peeks out from bomb shelter door* You guys hate me now, don't you? I hope not!

Translations -

Oui - Yes
Voir que vous Fleurit plus tard. - See you later Flower.
Lilja! - Lily!
Olen puuttunut niin paljon! Missä olet ollut? - I've missed you so much! Where've you been?
Täällä ja siellä useinsti toimiminen bändillä. Tapahdumme Väännettyä Kiertomatkaa 2009 kolmessa kuukaudessa! - Here and there, mostly working with the band. We're going on Warped Tour 2009 in three months!
Missä tuo tapahtuu ja kuinka kauan? - Where is that going to take place and how long?
Ohi Yhdysvallat ja se on kuusi kuukautta. - All over the United States and it'll be six months.
Kuusi kuukautta? Tuo on paljonkin haluaa! - Six months? That's way too long!
Anteeksi Rakkaus, mutta meidän täytyi tarttua tätä oppertunityä. - Sorry Love, but we had to seize this opportunity.
On, tiedän. - Yeah, I know.
Niin siedä minua, me teemme sen tämän läpi. - So bear with me, we'll make it through this.
Okei - Okay
Olenko suostutellut englantiani, wanna kuulee? - I've been working on my English, wanna hear some?
Saat paljon paremmin. Kuuleeko mutta wanna minun? - You're getting much better. But do you wanna hear some of mine?
Kyllä! - Yes!
Rakas Enkeli, Kirjoitan tätä, koska en voi sanoa että tämän kasvoihisi ja pelkään löydät etten tapa tehdä minut palaan tällä desicionilla joka minä tekee.minä rakastan sinä enemmän kuin sanat koskaan voisivat kuvata, mutta minä voin tehdä tämän enää. En ansaitse sinua ja sinä ansaitset jotakuta parempi kuin minä. ... Vihaat minua tälle ja tuo on hyvä, sinun pitäisi vihata minut. Et pitäisi tarvita minua. Löydä joku paremmin joka voi antaa sinulle mikä sinä tarvitset ja ansaitset, minä rakastan sinua. Tiedät, että tekisin jokinn sinulle, mukaan lukien luopuu elämästäni sinun jos sen pitäisi tulla tuohon. Tuo on, miksi teen tätä niin sinulla on parempi elämä. Olisit paremmassa asemassa, jos unohtaisit minut ja mikä meidän oli, luottaa minä Rakastan. Ikuisesti Ja Aina Rakkaudella, Sinulla Enkelillä. - Dear Enkeli, I'm writing this because I can't say this to your face and I'm afraid you'll find a way to make me go back on this decision that I've made. I love you more than words could ever describe, but I can't do this anymore. I don't deserve you and you deserve someone better than me.... You're going to hate me for this and that's good, you should hate me. You shouldn't need me. Find someone better who can give you what you need and deserve, I love you. You know that I would do anything for you, including give up my life for yours if it should come to that. That's why I'm doing this, so you'll have a better life. You'd be better off if you forget me and what we had, trust me Love. Forever And Always With Love, Your Angel.