Let It Be

One guy and four girls that have survived through everything together for years form a band called Slipping Psychotic and their dreams come true when they go on tour with My Chemical Romance. Each of the friends find love and tempary relief from their pasts, but you know that you can't hide forever. Now can you?

Each with a twisted past full of pain. Can the boys heal their wounds and close up the holes before it's too late and their pasts finally kill them? Or will they even let love in?

Another one of my joint stories starring Kat (who'll be joining later as a co-author), me, and Faitily; Yours. And the title credit goes to MCR's song, Kill All Your Friends.
Kathleen Angelica Tragic I'll give you one guess as to who that really is on this website.
Lily Angel Williams
Riley Jacob Farmer
Silence Kiki Nightmare
Briony Lola Strant
  1. Just a memory
    I could stand here for hours, Just to ask God the question, "Is everyone here make-believe?" With a tear in His voice, He said, "Son, that's the question."
  2. Common Angel Don't You Cry
  3. You wanna *** me like animal
    don't be fooled by the chappy title, there is nothing sexual going on!
  4. It seems so obvious
    Theres something up with us I swear I feel it From across the room.
  5. I seem to be struck by you
    Baby, can't you see? I'm calling A guy like you should wear a warning It's dangerous I'm falling There's no escape I can't wait I need a hit Baby, give me it You're dangerous I'm loving it
  6. Baby don't stop
    chapter credit goes to Porcelain and the tramps' song, I feel perfect
  7. ' Cause I'm So Much More Than What Meets The Eye
  8. Drowned In The Flame
    title credit goes to Under The Rose by H.I.M
  9. Oh shit, How do I say this
    You have a hickey the size of a fist on your neck!
  10. Lip Lock and Regret
  11. The Approaching Curb
    title credit goes to Rise Against, it's their song after all.