Living in the Playboy Mansion.

chapter 4

Dressing in a cute pink velour tracksuit and white playboy trainers, Lola headed back downstairs where Kendra was waiting. She looked lovely. Kendra was wearing a white tank top that had playboy written along it with cropped trackie bottoms in navy blue with white trainers. Her blonde hair was tied up into a high plait, whilst mine was in just in a loose pony tail. Kendra grinned when she saw Lola and grabbed her arm and dragged her nicely to the door and into a waiting car.
They drove to a huge black building, and stopped just outside the door. There was no one around, the street empty. Confusion swept over Lola's face as she got out of the car and headed into the building. A fairly old woman aged around forty came and greeted them. She was a small woman with greying hair with matching grey eyes. Her lips were thin and painted a deep rouge, her skin was very pale, she was also so thin you could mistake her for a piece of paper. Her eyes darted from me to Kendra and she clapped her hands together in delight.
"Welcome girls to the new pole dancing class, I’m sure you'll have fun, please follow me" The woman whose name was Greta told us, heading towards some double doors behind her.
We followed her, and we entered a huge room with a stage that stood a strippers pole. There was also six other stripper poles standing near the stage. Greta clapped her hands and a young woman about thirty came out dressed in a blue leotard, her hair in a bun and her shoes skyscraper heels. She was our teacher.
"I'm Liana" She introduced us, she was taller than Lola, standing at six foot. Her hair was a burgundy colour, her eyes a deep blue and her lips full shaped and bright pink.
Lola walked towards the nearest stripper’s pole and copied Liana's move. Kendra did it perfectly whereas Lola needed more help. She'd never done it before, but was interested. She actually enjoyed herself, she felt sexy and beautiful. They put some music on and they all danced and swung on the pole. Lola laughed and swung around the pole. After the session was finished Greta handed her a certificate saying she's passed level one, and also a paper bag which held her very own strippers pole.
"Thank you" Lola said taking the bag.
Kendra and Lola left the building and got back into the waiting car, they drove to a shopping mall and they both headed to the shops. They looked around the shops and bought a few bits and bobs; they had a bite to eat and a cafe and even had vodka in the nearest pub. It was as if they had known each other for years, they got on so well. After the long shopping trip Kendra took Lola to the beach and relaxed for a while. Every now and then a fan would pop up and ask for an autograph, or a photo or even both. This was the life Lola wanted.
Could she get it though?
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so heres update people have asked 4.
sorry it took so long!
x enjoy & comment!