Status: Currently on hiatus.

We Let It All Slip Away

You're amazing.

It was time for the support act, Synthetic Suicide to hit the stage. Joey was really excited about it, where as the other guys wasn’t as bothered.

“We’ve seen them many times, they’re amazing.” Shawn stated taking a bite out of a sandwich which was given to us free by the management of this venue.

“After the show, they usually hang out with us and we go get pissed.” Paul smiled. “Secretly, though. The legal age for drinking here is 21.” I giggled.

“They’re going on stage now!!” Joey ran in, shouting. I could tell he was excited. I smiled.

“Go and watch them, then.” Donnie laughed, Joey just glared at him.

“Just...wait.” He said, still glaring. He then looked over at me and smiled. “Chaz, come watch them with me?”

“Sure, why not.” I smiled, walking over to him. We then walked out towards the side of the stage to watch their 45 minute set.

“Instead of going out with this band later on tonight, do you just want to go for something to eat before I take you back home?” Joey asked, pulling out two seats.

“Sure, why not. I mean, it’ll be a nice event for the both of us.” I smiled, sitting on the black foldable seat Joey had set out for me.

“I mean, we can stay there for a bit, have a proper meal, just have a good time,” He said “Like a date...but it can just be a meal if you don’t want it to be a date...”

“It being a date sounds cool to me...but as you said, it can only be a date if you want it to be...” I smiled.

“It’s a date then!” He grinned. I smiled back. This caused me to not even think much about the support band, even though I was mega excited about hearing them before Slipknot... all that really was in my mind was that I had a date with Joey tonight...

We sat watching the band, enjoying the show. Synthetic Suicide were putting on a great performance, they really got the crowd hyped up. Joey was sat there nodding along to the drum beats.

“They’re such a great band.” Joey stated, still nodding his head. I just smiled. “We’re on soon; do you still want to sit here?”

“Well, I still want to see your band live; I’m really excited, so yeah. Unless I have to go into the crowd?”

“No, no, no. You won’t go into the crowd. I don’t want you getting hurt, especially because we have a date later on.” He smiled. I smiled back. He was so sweet.

I had noticed how mines and Joey’s fingers were constantly touching each other every second. It was as if we were making it happen, although we kept moving our fingers away the second they touched. I then thought that if I don’t move my hand, he might not move his...I then decided to try that out. I purposely moved my hands towards his, which were a few centimetres away from his knee. I left my hand at least 1 centimetre away from his hand, waiting for his hand to move. Seconds later our index fingers touched a tad. Neither of us moved. They touched once more, and again...and again. Eventually, somehow our index fingers wrapped around each other.

We hadn’t moved our hands yet, I hadn’t known whether Joey knew that we were literally holding hands. I tried to act like I didn’t know either, but I then felt the rest of Joey’s fingers wrapping around mines, so we were fully holding hands.

“Tell me if you feel uncomfortable.” He whispered, still watching the band. I nodded, smiling. This was just like the dreams I’ve had since I’ve met Joey... i loved it.

--
It was time for Slipknot to go on stage & everyone bar Joey was ready to go on stage.

“Come out on stage with me.” He whined, refusing to let go of my hands. I shook my head.

“I’m not allowed plus I don’t want to embarrass myself.” I giggled.

“But i want you to sit next to me.” He fake cried. “You’re going to be too far away.” I giggled once again. “I’m gonna miss your smell!!”

“My smell?” I said, confused. Joey just stood there blank, slowly going red.

“Yeah...just forget I said that.” He shook his head. “But still, come out with me!”

“I caaan’t. I’ll be sat on that stool, looking over at you.” I smiled.

“Promise?” He asked, staring into my eyes.

“Promise.” I smiled. He grinned back and we began walking off to the stage, still holding hands.

We arrived at the stage a few moments later. Joey frowned once again, probably hating the fact that I wasn’t going to be next to him.

“Have fun.” I stated, smiling.

“You have fun, sitting there watching.” He laughed. He let go of my hands and gave me a quick hug. It was so quick that I was unable to react to it. He waved and ran off to his drums. I smiled and sat down. Joey must really like me...well, I hope he does...I mean, why would he want to take me out tonight, give me hugs and want me to sit next to him while he drums? This guy was amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapters dedicated to Chaz & Brian. :) As always. Amazing people riiight there. :D Comment & subscribe!!