A Blink of an Eye

A Blink of an Eye. Intro

You know how people say everything can change in a blink of an eye. I never realized just how true that was. My life was perfect. I was popular and had the most wonderful boyfriend. And of course the best family ever, well maybe not the BEST cause my parents were divorced and my step dad wasn't a wonderful guy. But he loved my mom and she loved him so as long as we stayed out of each others way then we were good. Still, I had one of the best lives you could ask for. Now I was popular but not preppy popular, let's just say if I wasn't popular then I would be known as the 'emo kid'. I never wanted anything to change, I loved my life.
I guess to understand everything really well you'd have to know all about my family. I am the only girl out of four siblings. And I love it. I have an older brother, a younger brother, and a twin brother.
My younger brother is only a year younger than me. His name is Josh. He has brown curly hair and dimples. He's the youngest so he gets a lot of attention. He's a freshman and is sorta popular but not too much. He's the kicker on the football team and has a stuck up cheerleader girlfriend. I love him and get along with him most of the time, though I don't approve of who he's dating because she's a bitch. And me and him love playing video games together.
My older brother, Jason, was way popular. He was the head of the football team, the star quarterback and he was dating the co-captain of the cheerleading team, who's my best friend. He's my idol. I love him so much. I would always go talk to him when I needed help and he was always there for me. He was a senior. Oh, and he had curly brown hair, with green eyes, and was about foot taller than me.
My twin brother, Joe, is an idiot. He has black hair, like me, and it is straight as can be, also like me. Everyone can tell we are related. He's a great guy, he always makes you laugh and when I need a good laugh I go to him. But most people don't see that side of him; he's the only one of us who isn't popular. Because he doesn't want to be. He really is the "emo kid", of course he doesn't really cut himself though. He has the bluest eyes ever, also like me. He's not a sporty type, he loves music and that's all. He only has one friend, who, if I do say so myself, is hot, but not the type I could date because he's a loser. I know that sounds shallow but this kid really is emo and isn't popular, but back to my brother. He doesn't want to be popular, and doesn't even talk to us at school. When we are home, though, he hangs with me all the time.
Then there’s me, Jessica, yea our parents liked the whole name starting with a J thing. I personally don't like the name Jessica, there’s too many out there. So everyone calls me Jess, not that that is much better. I have the same straight black hair and blue eyes that Joe has. As I said before Jason's my idol, Joe's my jokester and Josh is my gamer. We all get along great. I'm the captain of the cheerleading team, which surprised everyone including me, and the captain of the softball team. And I’m the star server on the volleyball team. It's a lot of work keeping up with all that but with the help of my boyfriend, Matt, my best friend, Miley, and Jason I get it all done.
As for my parents, my mom's name is Julie and my step dad is Perry. I know, PERRY?? He's the only one whose name doesn't star with a J. He's also a big drinker but with my mom's help he's getting better. If us kids stay out of his way, he stays out of our way. Though he does like to hang with Jason at times which is helping his drinking because Jason won't hang out with him unless he is sober. My mom is hopelessly in love with him and she's happy.
We had the perfect life. We had a life that everyone wanted. But all that changed in a blink of an eye. In a blink of an eye the accident happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me wat u think. :D